Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cyberpunk 2077

Managed to get it looking really nice now, the story really gets better at the end of act one. Quite a lot of just pressing buttons during cut scenes going on which always annoys me.

Takes about four hours to get the start of the game.

Ah yes, gender dysphoria is just as trivial as encountering a minor annoyance in a luxury product that will likely be patched out soon. That's just like what trans people go through, isn't it?

My character was clothed in the mirror but didn't have any hair (me and my partner spent a lot of time getting that hair right too!)

I'm tempted by the stadia offer (£49.99 prerelease with a free Google Chromecast ultra + stadia controller thrown in - i.e everything you need to play the game).

Did you try this? I've actually seen some quite positive reviews of its performance with a good connection.

The update has improved the graphics loads. Also got an optic implant in the game which made things clearer

Did you try this? I've actually seen some quite positive reviews of its performance with a good connection.
Yeah, it works remarkably well. I initially played on my laptop with a PS4 controller but I got the package with the Chromecast Ultra / stadia controller a few days later. Both work fine and I was impressed with the build quality and ergonomics of the Stadia controller too. As a bonus I'm flogging my existing Chromecast and should get half the outlay back already.

FWIW I've got 100mb virgin connection and it works perfectly on ethernet but seemed a bit janky on WiFi. I'm also unsure how the economics of it works for Google and I wouldn't be surprised if performance takes a hit if it gets popular or Google pull the plug if it doesn't.

But so far I'm impressed.

CDPR getting mauled and then pulled over hot coals for the performance of PS4 and XBox One.

They did seek to hide the problems though.

Yeah, it works remarkably well. I initially played on my laptop with a PS4 controller but I got the package with the Chromecast Ultra / stadia controller a few days later. Both work fine and I was impressed with the build quality and ergonomics of the Stadia controller too. As a bonus I'm flogging my existing Chromecast and should get half the outlay back already.

FWIW I've got 100mb virgin connection and it works perfectly on ethernet but seemed a bit janky on WiFi. I'm also unsure how the economics of it works for Google and I wouldn't be surprised if performance takes a hit if it gets popular or Google pull the plug if it doesn't.

But so far I'm impressed.

Intresting. I must have another play. I've got 100mbs and a chromebook and a PlayStation controller. I signed up for the free premium trial, but havnt properly exored it.

Bizarrely it appears that other then a high end gaming PC this may be the best way to play it.

As long as everyone realises Stadia has a shelf life, as it's owned by Google and their track record with failing IP is well known. If they pull the plug and you have games on there you paid for, don't expect Google to be sending you discs when they kill Stadia. They might, it's not like the don't have the money, fear the worst.

This is what developers learn quick, people forget delays, they never forget shit software.
It's only a few weeks, amazing what can get done when you sleep under your desk. @CDPR the company bonus is to be able to sleep in your own bed.
How's that working out?

I uninstalled it a few days ago.

Just not feeling the vibe.

The driving is atrocious, the city feels empty.

Really good review here.

People should do the smart thing and wait till games are already ten years old before buying them.
This applies to everything except new Half-Life games.

I think at least one person involved in working on it managed to find a way to express some of their frustrations:
WXjrQjH.jpeg

jebus christ the guy talking about this on the bbc atm is someone you want to punch

and i say that as ginger male of the same age with a beard and long hair

*ali-jones from games radar it appears

i fell for the nonsense around the nomad soul so i've feel the pain

the crunch is bad but is also gamer and consol manufacturer pressure

since the dawn of time we had people pushing for games to be released before their ready

at least Rd2 worked upon release

as i'm not upgrading my console this year as aside from this what games do i want

i'll wait to see if it works and more than likely grab it cheap when i upgraded :)

I think I'll play it when (1) I have a PS5 and (2) they've fixed all the bugs. I'm assuming it's one of those games that could eventually be really good after several big patches?

(Prob be one of the first games to be included in a PS5 bundle.)

The game is turning into a meme now. The commentary is non-stop.

With all the pre-orders, the most in gaming history, there was no obvios reason to release. Totally dumb decision with obvious but brutal outcome.

Back
Top Bottom