Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cyberpunk 2077

Downloaded this yesterday for ps5 , hoping it'll keep me occupied til I can get a cheap copy of GoW Ragnarok.

So it's kind of the same as lots of other open world games; icons, quest markers, satnav trails to follow - but I am really enjoying it? It feels like I'm in the world in a way I don't really get in all the other games like this. I like the customisation of your character and the setting is great, even if everybody is dressed like a clown. I don't know why I would ever get a car over the motorbike but driving about in the rain at night is great fun.

So, after the upgrade and the phantom liberty dlc there is something very wrong, even with my recent fairy decent upgrade (RTX 4070 , Ryzen 7 5800x3d, 32gb of RAM) it keeps on crashing every 5-10 mins.

So I fired up Geforce now ultimate after re-subbing for a month, and it does run really well but they really need to sort it out.

I downloaded this yesterday after being underwhelmed by the previous 1.0 version.

It is taking forever to get going, cut scene after cut scene. OK there is dialogue interaction but nothing has happened yet!

I thought I'd try it on my rig again rather than GFN and oddly since Ive started the dlc it hasn't crashed and that includes going back to night city.

Just met Idris but he hasnt got his normal voice and im not sure I like it :D

I started playing about 15 minutes ago and it's just been chat chat chat. Just wanna shoot some fools or somesuch.

Yes spitfire the intro is long no matter which one you choose, but once you're through and you've done the 'Sandra Dorsett' job, you get a ride home and you're free. Ignore Jackie Welles' meet up next morning and just go out and play :thumbs:

Once you've done everything in Watson and Northside (and there's a lot), you'll have to do the Big Heist at Konpeki Plaza and go through the initial Johnny Silverhand bits (definitely the most boring bits IMO) and then you get the rest of the city and badlands to play in.

I'm really enjoying the DLC now, also properly getting into my Cyberware, got the Smart link, put most of my points into 'Intelligence' and im a badass with my homing bullets.

I've been playing with Intelligence and Cool as the main stats, knife throwing is way better in the new version and Cool also governs handguns and sniper rifles.

My very favourite new feature is hacking vehicles :D

Yes spitfire the intro is long no matter which one you choose, but once you're through and you've done the 'Sandra Dorsett' job, you get a ride home and you're free. Ignore Jackie Welles' meet up next morning and just go out and play :thumbs:

Once you've done everything in Watson and Northside (and there's a lot), you'll have to do the Big Heist at Konpeki Plaza and go through the initial Johnny Silverhand bits (definitely the most boring bits IMO) and then you get the rest of the city and badlands to play in.

OK will try that, thanks for the tip.

Back
Top Bottom