Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Current status of your lounge

Currently it is full of parrots, we no longer have a lounge the last few years, its a bird room. Lounge ended up being half the kitchen til the child took that over and frankly wrecked my recliner. Now its the master bedroom/office/lounge. Kid has his own room now so may reclaim the kitchen area and move some things about but I need to do some reorganising, especially since we have a few busted floorboards in the bedroom... anyone know if thats the councils problem? Theres carpet in the way and huge amounts of furniture that would take a good day to dismantle and remove let alone setting up again unless they just cut the carpet to fit it, then presumably have to replace it anyway which is the same problem. 50 year old house so I think wear and tear over it being our fault really......

Ours is in absolute disarray at the moment for Christmas to happen.
As our room is so small, we have to move the decorative chair that no-one ever sits in to make space for a tree.
The chair has gone in our room this year as the old space for it in the dining room is now taken up by a large chest of drawers.

To do this, we had to move Mr Looby’s clothes to my rails as the chair is blocking his cupboard.
It’s like one of those puzzles where you move the tiles around but all the fucking time. 😡

Anyway, the lounge is a fucking tip and so is everywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom