Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Current status of your lounge

Living room

rb81u5tPvFh7z1YsWO6g2y2Uc6QI3r9j0DAJeZM5pZVUqh-o58mdC9JKJZHIfO2QkO9PA8MEZH5ZU24c_tI4EESrGCcP7H5ru8biOg_R0V6P1hYi4iSxKYHsuPsxFA9bnO0s5z-HzKggFbEYjuECLEfBO40J4zroatglToFKqlQuzTwD9k926a6xmHRZUAINFl4wLSw24qTUZFjfKxhZ1WEQjYYjPTRloJNApjj9pf0AlpVa-eSA8Gn57u_HlHvx5TeSyiYINe9Rj4xv6EzzWA2kfYEMJNilX_QZObciWPkoyU0g0-CqZfxjBW-1JrdLCH01a2dj9wujt7y0NAFDgiJhPMrlqwgKytWHmF0TXBQC2AZTMy6yUtNaB-TV_ygdRTyZUoEX46bUx0pi4dfdqY5zhffQHARd8Hu1Lhit_5-gcUhRF7pQftg8hxhADseA7sVlxpa8ti4z0cVaIMLK-Qp1IvyVcn2uo_x4ngdIldwqnt9DLGSsLIZUwj30k_dCnRuk3YDE4sKztwJNouuO-0H7cJKu0F5v3AhQQj9CmZ4Q6leoJtExOADK7OkzcTOHaVA1VrBbTplSAFa-tGT-OlTnakutxEpsKQ-Yg63PVHePr28B9uU2r97G0ds2nRSTk6mpP9oPFs8dXDyjLsayXzTuZG5cpEWde7w7G8jy-XfmeVQZQV7S7is=w1071-h803-no
I love your coffee table.

All these photos are making me feel sad about my old living room. I'm in a rented house now which we can't change and it's a blank magnolia box. All the things which make it feel like home are in boxes still.

I have a sitting room.

Which is always messy and full of toys. I like it messy to some extent. I like organised clutter.

I’ll post a photo later - not actually at home right now.

Crap photo, it's not this dark IRL
DSC-1049.jpg

Only got the big beanbag-y cushions for visitors, I still sit on the floor otherwise. I like my empty, blank magnolia box :D
Now that's more like it.
My aim is always no chairs and zero things, but they all start creeping back in.
I have these fold up floor chairs so that I can stick them away if I want to.
SANY1855.JPG
We did at one point actually have sofas in both rooms but we just sat on the floor all the time so it seemed like a massive waste of space.
Couldn't bare to throw it though and now it takes up waaaay to much space in my garden office.

I think what you actually meant to say was "LOOK AT MY FUCKING BANJO!!".

Ha, I was genuinely rocking on that chair this morning and playing that. Not played it for half a year. Good acoustics in here. My daughter thought I had just made up 'Different Drum' on the spot as she was getting ready for school.
Not a banjo though. Banjolele. . . . and not a very good one.

It's refreshing to see that so many other people also live in a state of less than perfection, not exactly a horrible mess but some degree of chaos and stuff everywhere.

One or two seem to live in places where things are put away, lots where things are put down. And left there.

Ha, I was genuinely rocking on that chair this morning and playing that. Not played it for half a year. Good acoustics in here. My daughter thought I had just made up 'Different Drum' on the spot as she was getting ready for school.
Not a banjo though. Banjolele. . . . and not a very good one.

Yeah, wasn't sure whether it was a banjolele seeing it next to everything else. Had momentarily forgotten that you are a hobbit.

Tidiness is not my natural state. Maybe I should put up a picture of my desk to show what I'm really like

If I had put up a picture of what my lounge is *really* like, I would probably have been sectioned at this point.

most people have nice looking surroundings. makes me feel well weird as i don't have that thing in me that makes people want to decorate.

most people have nice looking surroundings. makes me feel well weird as i don't have that thing in me that makes people want to decorate.
I have the thing that makes people want to decorate, what I don’t have is the thing that makes people actually do it. I’ve decorated and redecorated my imaginary house dozens of times, but it’s always very retro (I like all the colours in Little Greene’s 70s paint collection).

Then there’s the money thing… (as in I ain’t got none). :(

Back
Top Bottom