Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Current status of your lounge

“Lounge” is the lingua franca of the aspirational middle classes. The same people who haven’t yet realised that prawn cocktails are an abomination.

"lounge" is non-U according to wikipedia. have a vague recollection that 'margo leadbetter' told 'jerry' off for referring to the lounge along the lines that "airports have lounges"

and i refuse to post a picture of my living room (dining room / office / sitting room) - the pile of ironing on the sofa is a bit alarming at the moment. and it's still a buy-to-let magnolia box, albeit with a couple of pictures on the wall, about 15 years after i bought it...

Tidy, post-weekend-visit. Since I have two more visits this week, I shall endeavour to maintain it in that state of tidiness, although the living room table is going to have to become home to a soldering workstation for some time in the intervening time :)

416k2vlcoww9aj55g.jpg

and i refuse to post a picture of my living room (dining room / office / sitting room) - the pile of ironing on the sofa is a bit alarming at the moment. and it's still a buy-to-let magnolia box, albeit with a couple of pictures on the wall, about 15 years after i bought it...

:hmm:

still much the same here.

i'm sure i've done plenty of ironing in the last 3 years, but there's a bloody great heap of ironing on the sofa again (i don't think there's any item that has been there waiting to be ironed for the whole of the last 3 years though)

Mine is full of parrots, the replacement lounge is a bedroom thats also an office, failing that its one end of the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom