Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cost of living- what’s going to happen?

NRT, hey i remember a few of you. i am not expecting to be banned, but might be. RIP anyone who needs that. my brain is too far gone: but if the crisis isn't going away anytime soon, then what radical pseudo order could seem to replace it? does anyone have much of a sense of what changes might be implemented?

Just accept being poor, and don’t ask for a pay rise for the greater good says man who earns approx £180k / year

Pill was paid £88,000 for his first five months and 24 days, according the the central bank’s annual report, taking his annual salary to £180,000. According to the latest official data, median average household disposable income last year was £32,300.
The article goes onto to talk about the profit-price spiral caused by corporations profiteering.

Just accept being poor, and don’t ask for a pay rise for the greater good says man who earns approx £180k / year

The article goes onto to talk about the profit-price spiral caused by corporations profiteering.

Person that examines inflation rate says businesses and households are contributing to higher inflation by seeking to minimise its effect on them, through passing on cost increases and obtaining higher pay, which is contributing to higher overall inflation and a greater effect on those unable to mitigate the effects.

Back
Top Bottom