Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cosmological proof of God's existence

Why is it that the default position of many atheists and skeptics is scorn and/or ridicule ?

It screams of arrogance and tags them as having some form of superiority complex. Do they really think that it's the best way to convince others towards their way of thinking ?

Seems highly illogical to me.

Why is it that the default position of many atheists and skeptics is scorn and/or ridicule ?

It screams of arrogance and tags them as having some form of superiority complex. Do they really think that it's the best way to convince others towards their way of thinking ?

Seems highly illogical to me.

What proportion of atheists do you think this applies to? What proportion of theists consider themselves superior to atheists? What proportion of theists are arrogantly certain of their beliefs? Which group overall is more humble and meek? Please show your working.

I wasn't being sarcastic. It's generally common courtesy to read a thread you post on, at least a little bit, particularly a relatively short one like this.

Low key entry into one of the more deserted forums. Nice move.

So, what's your take on the thread topic? And try to avoid stock replies like #94 about how beastly atheists & skeptics are or otherwise people will mark you for life.

Low key entry into one of the more deserted forums. Nice move.

So, what's your take on the thread topic? And try to avoid stock replies like #94 about how beastly atheists & skeptics are or otherwise people will mark you for life.

But atheists and skeptics are beastly. I know, I am one myself and I am especially beastly.

skeksis.jpg

Richard Dawkins and follower skeksis plotting to be beastly, yesterday.

Gelfling.JPG

Homeopath theist hippys

Back
Top Bottom