Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus - worldwide breaking news, discussion, stats, updates and more

Lockdown.

That wasn't mentioned as a protest factor in that RTE footage (?), horrendous though it looked.

Any more (than one word!? ;) )information on the anti-lockdown protest?

I'm ever-suspicious of conspiracists, but I have zero idea whether any of that bollix was involved in those protests.

Not that anything 'justifies' police violence anyway :(

That wasn't mentioned as a protest factor in that RTE footage (?), horrendous though it looked.

I'm ever-suspicious of conspiracists, but I have zero idea whether any of that bollix was involved in those protests.

20210227_222959.jpg
Some of the anti lockdown protestors today...clearly home schooling is not working for them

it's all over the news and social media

Saul's vid is a 10+ year old report of a student demo.

Commissioner Harris said there a conglomeration of groups involved in demonstrations including anti-maskers, anti-vaccination groups, anti-lockdown groups, and elements of the far-left and far-right.
How this appalling fucker defines the parameters of the 'far left' is anyone's guess.

I decided to get more information from one of our Irish Urbans instead. Yes, that' the lazy route, but those RTE links have provided better information than I had before and I didnlt even have to search! :D

Everyone's now better informed.

And everything confirms to me that the police in any nation tend towards either incompetence, stupidity, or (especially! :mad: ) violence.

And/or all three :hmm: :(

The crowd fired fireworks at the gardai though.

Just to give a bit of balance

How this appalling fucker defines the parameters of the 'far left' is anyone's guess.
Ah the crank lashed to the wheel of the indymedia.ie ghost ship partly explains this. At least one strange hippy person there as well so new agey yoga pants filth probably getting lumped in as usual.

Hat tip to comrade Keyes for alerting me to Harris's new statement placing responsibility on the far right and conspiraloons.

Last edited:
Ah the crank lashed to the wheel of the indymedia.ie ghost ship partly explains this. At least one strange hippy person there as well so new agey yoga pants filth probably getting lumped in as usual.

You quoted my quote of your quote and somehow I got an alert that you'd quoted me. 🤪

Back
Top Bottom