Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus: Profiteering scumbags, scams, c*nts and more

This ^^^^

I'd also like to add the shits that have burnt out 2 Iceland delivery vans, the cunts vandalising ambulances and the morons who stole 8 oxygen and nitrous oxide cylinders from a hospital in Manchester. :mad:
I had a colleague who shall be nameless who didn't realise that NO is lighter than O2. Why does this matter? Well, we used Entonox when doing painful dressings, such as removal of post haemhorroidectomy packs etc. So, Paddy was working away, chatting to his patient, when he eventually realised that he was getting no response.Because the plonker hadn't shaken the cylinder, he was feeding the patient 100% NO. Luckily, the patient was OK, but Paddy was banned from using Entonox.

I had a colleague who shall be nameless ....

So, Paddy was working away, chatting to his patient, when he eventually realised that he was getting no response.Because the plonker hadn't shaken the cylinder, he was feeding the patient 100% NO. Luckily, the patient was OK, but Paddy was banned from using Entonox.
Not so anonymous now, but in all fairness if I needed treating I'd ask for Paddy

I ordered a fingertip oximeter for £17 from Amazon.
Unfortunately it's now trapped in a locker.

So I think I'll take a gamble that I'll get a refund on the first one.

£17 on 21st March - now £22 :mad:

Here's a candidate for King Cunt

Easyjet's founder urged the airline to slash costs by cancelling orders for planes and sacking staff during the coronavirus outbreak.

Just days after the company paid him a £60million dividend, Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou said its multi-billion pound order for new planes was the real 'elephant in the room'.

He said this posed the biggest threat to the budget airline's future and called for plans to expand its fleet to be scrapped.
And just to double the cuntitude:

Easyjet is seeking a government-backed loan to help it survive the coronavirus crisis.

90265121_10158095097189921_6929216986568196096_o.jpg

I had a colleague who shall be nameless who didn't realise that NO is lighter than O2. Why does this matter? Well, we used Entonox when doing painful dressings, such as removal of post haemhorroidectomy packs etc. So, Paddy was working away, chatting to his patient, when he eventually realised that he was getting no response.Because the plonker hadn't shaken the cylinder, he was feeding the patient 100% NO. Luckily, the patient was OK, but Paddy was banned from using Entonox.

Nice dit but “physics” :D

Back
Top Bottom