Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus: Profiteering scumbags, scams, c*nts and more

Even if one were to believe that the Red Cross were offering coronavirus tests here in the UK, surely anyone would realise that, being a literal charity, they would be offering such services for free? I mean charging for the tests would be the only way for these fraudsters to make money, surely?

Or maybe it's not money they're after, but DNA samples...

Even if one were to believe that the Red Cross were offering coronavirus tests here in the UK, surely anyone would realise that, being a literal charity, they would be offering such services for free? I mean charging for the tests would be the only way for these fraudsters to make money, surely?

Preying on fear and desperation, the key to the art of a successful scam and also why scammers are the worst cunts around

Or just wanting to get in the door to case your house or keep you occupied "giving a sample" whilst their "colleague" rifles your drawers looking for something of value to lift < assuming mainly targeting elderly and vulnerable people. 😡

Preying on fear and desperation, the key to the art of a successful scam and also why scammers are the worst cunts around

i reckon these scammers need to be 'made aware' of the consequences of their actions, in his case forced to wear anappy around his town for the day. lowest of the low. The last one forced to wipe their arse in public

Last edited:

Oh, there'll be some kind of "registration fee" - it's almost certainly just another variation on the advance fee fraud model.

How about this scumbag, just how fucking low can you get? :mad:

I hope he's sent down for a long time.

A man has appeared in court charged with making fake kits which claimed to treat Covid-19.

Frank Ludlow, 59, was arrested in a post office near his home in West Sussex on Friday, the City of London Police said.

He was arrested by the force's Intellectual Property Crime Unit after it was contacted by US counterparts.

The kits allegedly contained harmful chemicals which people were being told to use to rinse their mouths with.

Mr Ludlow has been charged with one count of fraud by false representation, one count of possession of articles for use in fraud and one count of unlawfully manufacturing a medicinal product.

He appeared before Brighton Magistrates' Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody until 20 April, police said.

Police officers have urged people to seek advice only from a registered healthcare professional.

Tariq Sarwar, from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, also said people should only buy medicines they need from an authorised seller.

He added when buying online to beware of illegitimate websites and suspicious URLs.

Just been on the local radio about scammers phoning up claiming to be from HMRC asking for 'good will payments'. Not sure they will get many takers. :eek: :facepalm:

The fella who in last week has pushed three leaflets about tarmac and block paving through every door on this street, potentially rife with virus right into people's homes, then yesterday decided to start door knocking. Literally only one, normally get loads but lately no charity bags, no pizza and kebab menus, nobody trying to save us money on our leccy or with a short survey, except this one fella. Know people have to make a living but fuck off

Apart from BoJo, Cummings, Ashley et al and the usual suspect that works were I do.

I would like to nominate the person who ate that contaminated wildlife form in Wuhan and started the whole damn thing.

I posted this on the 'Profiteering Scumbags' thread, but I am upgrading him from 'scumbag' to 'crisis cunt'.

How about this scumbag cunt, just how fucking low can you get? :mad:

I hope he's sent down for a long time.

A man has appeared in court charged with making fake kits which claimed to treat Covid-19.

Frank Ludlow, 59, was arrested in a post office near his home in West Sussex on Friday, the City of London Police said.

He was arrested by the force's Intellectual Property Crime Unit after it was contacted by US counterparts.

The kits allegedly contained harmful chemicals which people were being told to use to rinse their mouths with.

Mr Ludlow has been charged with one count of fraud by false representation, one count of possession of articles for use in fraud and one count of unlawfully manufacturing a medicinal product.

He appeared before Brighton Magistrates' Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody until 20 April, police said.

Police officers have urged people to seek advice only from a registered healthcare professional.

Tariq Sarwar, from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, also said people should only buy medicines they need from an authorised seller.

He added when buying online to beware of illegitimate websites and suspicious URLs.

Landlords evicting NHS workers due to their fears about contracting the virus. Paramedic Joe Hoar given 12 hours notice to quit and according to Shelter it's happening a lot, especially where the landlord lives in. Bad karma

A manager at my place of work who was still insisting it's all hysteria whipped up by social media and that it's only old and disabled people that are going to die anyway this morning.
The man's a prince...

Back
Top Bottom