Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Obvious right wing troll, anyone who believes the DHSC set these up is a loon. Deaf, FBPE and transitioning this year? JFC:facepalm:
Did you read the thread (on Twitter)? There's a link in it somewhere to an NHS web page that has profiles of some of the staff. "NHS_Susan" is actually called Mia, and there's nothing mentioned about being deaf or transitioning (not that there necessarily would be). I don't know who might have set up the tweets, but they definitely don't seem legit, weird as that is...

e2a: Here's more about it. (The website was Unison's, not NHS).

Did you read the thread (on Twitter)? There's a link in it somewhere to an NHS web page that has profiles of some of the staff. "NHS_Susan" is actually called Mia, and there's nothing mentioned about being deaf or transitioning (not that there necessarily would be). I don't know who might have set up the tweets, but they definitely don't seem legit, weird as that is...

Obviosuly they were set up by a troll with stolen pictures, not by the government, as some twatterarti are claiming.

Obviosuly they were set up by a troll with stolen pictures, not by the government.
Ah, I get you! Misread you first as you saying John O'Connell was the right wing troll. Which wouldn't make much sense :facepalm:

As you were! :)

Back
Top Bottom