Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus in the UK - news, lockdown and discussion

I have plans to clean my arse with hankies and wash them.

You’ve all been brainwashed by Big Bogroll - you don’t need to clean your arse at all - it strips the natural oils and tagnuts that are natures’s way of keeping it fresh - just stop cleaning it altogether and soon it’ll be cleaner than it can ever be with wiping. It takes several weeks but it’s worth it!

You’ve all been brainwashed by Big Bogroll - you don’t need to clean your arse at all - it strips the natural oils and tagnuts that are natures’s way of keeping it fresh - just stop cleaning it altogether and soon it’ll be cleaner than it can ever be with wiping. It takes several weeks but it’s worth it!
I can do without developing a De Sade style "pad".

I have plans to clean my arse with hankies and wash them.
Or just do an oil cleanse with coconut oil.

Is there a place online where you can reliably go to see up to date infection rates in your local area (by county or nearest towns or whatever)?

There's a link from here to a map showing cases by local area. It's done by 'Middle Super Output Areas,' which look to correspond roughly to council wards. It does lag by a few days, though.

Or in that link, at the top 'cases in the United Kingdom', click the little down arrow and select your local council area.

I've got a delivery of groceries I ordered over a week ago which I'm receiving today. Hopefully that won't be affected by the local contingent of selfish, flighty morons.

"Work from home if you can"

Genuine question. What sort of % of workers actually have the authority to make that decision for themselves?

Yes excellent point - effectively laying the blame on people again if they can't, rather than telling bosses to make it possible, along with things like sorting out their ventilation systems. And it's the sort of thing he should be helping businesses with - there should be some coordinated effort to contact estates and building managers to check on cv safety.

Is there a place online where you can reliably go to see up to date infection rates in your local area (by county or nearest towns or whatever)?

sorry not got link to hand but I have been using a BBC page. Nice and simple layout. They get their data from PHE I think.

Back
Top Bottom