Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Condoleezza Rice for President OF THE EUROPEAN UNION!

Condi reunited Germany and ended the cold war!

condiandgorbionthemaxim.jpg

Condoleezza Rice at the Malta Summit with USA. President George H. W. Bush and USSR General Secretary Mikhail S. Gorbachev in December 1989, on board the Soviet cruise ship Maxim Gorky, Marsaxlokk Harbour, Malta.

condigorbygermany.jpg

Condoleezza Rice attends for the signing of The Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany in Moscow, USSR, on 12 September 1990, that paved the way for German reunification on 3 October 1990.

In this video of excerpts from the German film of the year 2000, "Deutschlandspiel" Condoleezza Rice narrates, dubbed into German, the history of the Malta Summit and the subsequent momentous meetings and agreements which sealed the formal reunification of Germany and the end of the cold war between East and West.

It would be nice to have this video in English for English speakers to enjoy.

I believe that the "Deutschlandspiel" DVD comes with an English-language subtitles option but I mean it would be nice to have something like this video in all English audio with Condoleezza Rice's voice heard and Gorbachev's voice dubbed-over in English and with the dramatisations played or dubbed-over by English-speaking actors/actresses and the additional commentary in spoken English.

Maybe there is an American movie or a British film with that in it already but it hasn't been uploaded to the web as yet? If not it would be a nice movie for someone to make.

Such video would obviously be an important chapter in a "The Condoleezza Rice Story" movie biography whenever Holywood gets round to that.

Well here's hoping!

Rice for President Yahoo Group

i think all polititians should be replaced by foxgirl maids

unfortunally condi would not be eligible for this role even if she got fox ears as she doesn't understand the ture soul of a maid

so no i cannot support you on this one peter

As confidence in the Euro drains away will Condi step in to save Europe (again)?

BBC said:
BBC: Juergen Stark in surprise resignation from ECB

_55266938_stark.jpg

Juergen Stark's resignation is regarded as a blow for the ECB, say analysts

MSN said:
ECB economist calls for drastic reforms

European Central Bank chief economist Juergen Stark called for drastic reforms to strengthen economic governance of the eurozone, hours after resigning abruptly on Friday.

A "quantum leap" is necessary "at the European level" to reinforce its institutions, Stark wrote in a commentary, excerpts of which were released by the German daily, Handelsblatt, ahead of its publication on Monday.

"A large reform of decision-making mechanisms and sanctions" is necessary in order to secure in the future effective coordination of economic and fiscal policies of the eurozone countries, he added.

2011-09-09T184121Z_01_BTRE78815VQ00_RTROPTP_2_ECB.JPG

The flag of Europe is pictured in front of the ECB headquarters in Frankfurt

Quantum Leap plan to save Euro

Rice for President Yahoo Group is pleased to announce a plan to save the single currency of the European Union, the Euro.

The first element of the "quantum leap" plan is for the people of Europe to elect Condoleezza Rice as President of the European Union.

The second element of the "quantum leap" plan specifies Condoleezza Rice's picture to be added to new Euro notes so as to infinitely strengthen confidence in the Euro currency. :D

condisavestheeuro700.jpg

Peter Dow proposes Condoleezza Rice for President of the European Union

British MEP ridicules Rompuy. Peter Dow agrees & proposes Condoleezza Rice for President of the European Union instead. (YouTube)

Did anyone else cringe when brown girl in the ring started playing? What the fuck was that all about Peter?

Did anyone else cringe when brown girl in the ring started playing? What the fuck was that all about Peter?
Did you not pay attention to the video from 5:16 to 5:31?

condiphotosstars.jpg

I used the Boney M song as a campaign song for Condoleezza Rice for President of the European Union, as taking a little artistic license -
"Brown girl" = Condoleezza Rice.
"Ring" = circle of yellow stars of the flag of the European Union.

I think you are taking the piss.
You don't know me or my politics at all. You are not thinking clearly. You are misinterpreting my sincerity because you'd rather think the worst of me. You are prejudiced against me, you hate me to begin with so it fits your hate-theory about me if you can confirm your hatred in your own mind if you think I am taking the piss. I am not taking the piss.

The truth is I have been running Rice for President Yahoo Group since 2004 which has more than 2000 posts.

I have produced about 90+ Condi videos.

So I suggest that you research my serious politics before you start thinking false thoughts about me.

Even then, even if you did research, if you really want to hate me then you will refuse to accept the truth. Hatred and prejudice is a terrible cause of human suffering. Try to be a better person. Try to see the truth in people's hearts.

You don't know me or my politics at all. You are not thinking clearly. You are misinterpreting my sincerity because you'd rather think the worst of me. You are prejudiced against me, you hate me to begin with so it fits your hate-theory about me if you can confirm your hatred in your own mind if you think I am taking the piss. I am not taking the piss.
The truth is I have been running Rice for President Yahoo Group since 2004 which has more than 2000 posts.

Steady on Peter, I think you may be exaggerating a little there. I don't hate you.:confused:

The point is, there is something about the way you post here about CR that makes me think you are taking the piss. Why is that? Because it seems a bit obsessive and over the top, as if someone was taking the piss. :)

Back
Top Bottom