Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Condoleezza Rice for President OF THE EUROPEAN UNION!

Peter Dow

Standard Bearer
BBC: German party cool on Blair for EU

Condoleezza Rice for President of the European Union.

Condoleezza Rice, the former US Secretary of State under President Bush would have made a great president of the USA and still may do, perhaps if she runs in 2012 but until then we Europeans should give Condi a wee shot of being President of Europe. If she is elected US president, she can decide if she wants to be president of both the EU and the USA or just the USA.

YouTube - Condi doesn't have a wooden heart

Put that whisky bottle down and phone 999 you mad spammer.

Why not go and lift your kilt on the nekkid thread ?

3040181296_2afc95773a.jpg

BBC: German party cool on Blair for EU

Condoleezza Rice for President of the European Union.

Condoleezza Rice, the former US Secretary of State under President Bush would have made a great president of the USA and still may do, perhaps if she runs in 2012 but until then we Europeans should give Condi a wee shot of being President of Europe. If she is elected US president, she can decide if she wants to be president of both the EU and the USA or just the USA.

YouTube - Condi doesn't have a wooden heart

Maybe once she has both the US and EU titles she will ride a giant robot Godzilla with lazer eyes into Tokyo and raze it to the ground before taking the entire south pacific sphere and then moving on to pwn China

Condoleezza Rice was a seriously dangerous warmonger working for the Republicans in power. Apart from that, the obvious fact that she is American and not European, means that she could not stand for a role in Europe. I agree that she doesn't have a wooden heart. It is solid gunmetal.

Similarly with Blair, although technically he is from Europe, he is more American than anything in both his style and politics. If Bush were still in power he would probably have given Blair honorary American citizenship. I heard one commentator on TV joke that Blair would rather stand for President of the USA than Europe. If it was Blair versus Rice I wonder who would win with them both standing on the same ground.

One of the early justifications for the setting up of the European Economic Union was to act as a bastion against domination of European markets by American multi-national companies. Today that worry has been modified into the concern for European political influence as against American political influence.

Power comes out of the barrel of an oil well* these days and if you count gas in as well, Europe is not without power of resources. Interestingly this brings Russia to the fore again as a world power. Euriope had better sharpen up a bit and work together more.

*did you see what I did there?

Condoleezza Rice was a seriously dangerous warmonger working for the Republicans in power.
Dangerous for Saddam Hussein and other nervous mass-murdering dictators maybe. Are they friends of yours?

Apart from that, the obvious fact that she is American and not European, means that she could not stand for a role in Europe.
That is stupid. Europe does not have closed borders - no-one has set up a new iron curtain have they? People come from all over the world to study and to work in Europe. I have Indians living to my left, right and above me and most welcome they are.

If you have skills anywhere in the world, Europe has a job for you - this is true in the private and public sectors, so what's your problem? Is she not WHITE enough for you BNP boy? :rolleyes:

It would stupid and self-harming not to hire the best in the world for Europe's MOST important job, president of the EU and Condi is the best, so hire her.

If it was Blair versus Rice I wonder who would win with them both standing on the same ground.
I prefer Condi. It is embarrassing being led by politicians who have had to kiss royal butt to get on.

One of the early justifications for the setting up of the European Economic Union was to act as a bastion against domination of European markets by American multi-national companies. Today that worry has been modified into the concern for European political influence as against American political influence.
Then who better than Rice to lead us - she knows all the competition's moves. We simply need to win her loyalty to Europe by paying her an obscenely large amount of money (like 10 times the annual salary of the US president who gets only about $400,000 a year so I reckon $4,000,000 per annum should keep Condi sweet).

Power comes out of the barrel of an oil well* these days and if you count gas in as well, Europe is not without power of resources. Interestingly this brings Russia to the fore again as a world power. Euriope had better sharpen up a bit and work together more.

*did you see what I did there?
No-one can stand up to a bullying Kremlin like Condi can. She was magnificent with Georgia VS Russia mini-war when she practically called the Red Army to order on her own.

I don't think the idea of a complete outsider taking up a political post is always a non-starter though. Mad but interesting idea.

Dangerous for Saddam Hussein and other nervous mass-murdering dictators maybe. Are they friends of yours?

If you have skills anywhere in the world, Europe has a job for you - this is true in the private and public sectors, so what's your problem? I

Wonderful, gloriously funny.

If she has a job for me I'd be very grateful, because no-one else has.

Last time i stared biting on one of mr dows threads i got told not to bother he is a nut job.
This proved to be right. I am therefore echoing that warning.

Seriously don't bother.

dave

Wonderful, gloriously funny.

If she has a job for me I'd be very grateful, because no-one else has.
I have a job for you though it does not come with a salary, so it is more like voluntary work. (So you will need to get paid by signing on or going on the sick.)

Revolutionary Republicans WANTED

There is an URGENT need to remove the monarchy from all parts of the British Isles and to establish republics for the nations. So people are needed to train to become revolutionary republicans - lots of people are needed to work on this political job, many vacancies.

The first step is to get yourself a proper political education which you could get from my website.

Flexible hours, self-employed, high status profession - YOU could be the new George Washington! :D

Revolutionary Republicans WANTED

There is an URGENT need to remove the monarchy from all parts of the British Isles and to establish republics for the nations.

Yeah they get everywhere those monarchics, just the other day I saw thousands of them clogging the streets of my local town, taking our jobs and eating all the pies.

Evolutionary Publicans WANTED

Meanwhile people with oil tankers named after them need not apply for role of EU master of the sacred shovels.

Yeah they get everywhere those monarchics, just the other day I saw thousands of them clogging the streets of my local town, taking our jobs and eating all the pies.
There is only one monarch but she does get her mugshot everywhere, coins, stamps, thousands, no MILLIONS of them. And on TV, like ALL the time, and her idiot son too.

We could ban those stupid, evil Windsors from just Scotland and have a Scottish republic (and I hope we do) but I say remove the monarchy from "all parts" of the British Isles because I don't want my beloved English, Welsh and Irish neighbours to have their country still ruined while we Scots advance.

Meanwhile people with oil tankers named after them need not apply for role of EU master of the sacred shovels.

Do you mean this oil tanker, at 1:33 into this video?

Hmm. They renamed it when Condi left the oil business (part time director) to work for President Bush I believe.

It wouldn't have been so bad, losing Condi's name on an oil tanker if they had named an aircraft carrier after her. My preference would be for a new generation of submersible aircraft carriers because surface carriers are very vulnerable to missile attack.

Oh I don't think she would APPLY. We would need to try to head-hunt her and offer her LOADS of money. I was thinking 10 times what they pay Obama.

British MEP Farage ridicules EU President Rompuy of Belgium. Peter Dow agrees.

BBC: Tirade against 'damp rag' EU president shocks MEPs

Well thank you Nigel Farage for speaking out in such forthright terms about some of the failings of this appointed president of the E.U. council imposed on the people of Europe as some sort of political president. We should not accept this imposition. As Nigel says, the British people don't want him and certainly we Scots don't want him.

rompuykingofbelgium500.jpg

Rompuy - lackey of the genocidal Belgian monarchy

Herman von Rompuy, a former Belgian minister, is nothing but a lackey of King Albert of Belgium who people should be told is the Great Grandnephew of King Leopold II of Belgium whose forces committed crimes against humanity in Africa in the King's so-called 'Congo Free State', crimes of slavery and genocide against the African tribes-people there, with millions of Africans exterminated at the hands of the King of Belgium's men, as was exposed in the book 'The Crime of the Congo' by my fellow Scot, Arthur Conan Doyle, best known for his Sherlock Holmes stories. So it is elementary my dear Farage that one should never trust one of the King of Belgium's men.

So if we need a European President but certainly Rompuy is no use so then let's have a general election of ALL of the people of Europe to elect our president and maybe we'll elect someone as good or even better than President Obama, someone who would be worth the salary.

I'd like to propose my favourite world leader Condoleezza Rice as the candidate for President of the European Union and since we can happily have Americans working in Europe then why not elect the best American Condi Rice to work here in Europe some of the time as our European president and no doubt she can suggest a good vice president to elect to stand in for her here while she is out of Europe on other important world leadership duties.

Back
Top Bottom