Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coats/jackets of fancy

moody

Member of The Underground.
Lets have a look at some coats and jackets that you got your eye on.

I frequently call both items 'jackets' when there is of course a marked difference, being jackets are a lighter garment.

Let's see some that are lookers but within budget, ie not outrageous money.

got my eye on this wool military by gucci, buy it now price on ebay is 250,

bnwt mackintosh raincoat for 250. says 1750 new!

engineered garments all over print jacket, going for a 100

lets see your dreams.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l1600 (8).jpg
    s-l1600 (8).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 19
  • s-l1600 (9).jpg
    s-l1600 (9).jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 17
safari jacket by burberry but 100% wool!

it's 275 quid.

s-l1600.jpg

nice one from tom ford/gucci here, leather.

not for me but I really like the finish, it looks so tactile, I just want to touch it and can imagine other people would too.

s-l1600.jpg

This sort of thing

This sort of thing
yeah, thats mad stuff, arctryrex do some mad stuff too alone those lines. I once owned a cloudveil ski jacket with the powder skirt etc and it was too warm even in january

I keep missing this, it's by reebok but designed by roland berry who's an sort of up there graphic artist.

I've seen a couple out there, one had a small mark so I left it and I missed the other.

they're not much, get a good one for less than a 100 I'd say but grab it now as they're pretty rare and deffo will go up.

80709573_10162867960180154_958426204120023040_n.jpg

I keep missing this, it's by reebok but designed by roland berry who's an sort of up there graphic artist.

I've seen a couple out there, one had a small mark so I left it and I missed the other.

they're not much, get a good one for less than a 100 I'd say but grab it now as they're pretty rare and deffo will go up.

80709573_10162867960180154_958426204120023040_n.jpg

That is utterly hideous. Would only wear it if I was in a situation where I might need a helicopter evacuation, so they could spot me from the air. And they had better come get me, because I would not want to be caught dead in that.

I really like these but only ever see women wearing them, I can't find any mens versions either.

Joules-USA-Womens-Yellow-Coast-Raincoat---Hooded-Raincoat-from-Keeping-Faith.jpg

I really like these but only ever see women wearing them, I can't find any mens versions either.

Joules-USA-Womens-Yellow-Coast-Raincoat---Hooded-Raincoat-from-Keeping-Faith.jpg

Barbout do a similar jacket, the Reelin which has the drawstring. They also do the Mariner, I have one, which does not have the drawstring20-12-2019_barbour_weldjacket_golden_mwb0780ye51_jm_m1.jpg1456156611-16096800.jpg

I was specifically after one with stripes inside, can't find a mans version anywhere

Aye I get it, do you know what label they are to see if they do the same style for men? You could try Folk or Stutterheim who do raincoats, they might have similar.

Aye I get it, do you know what label they are to see if they do the same style for men? You could try Folk or Stutterheim who do raincoats, they might have similar.
yeah, i was just generalising. I'm after like a yellow or red raincoat with breton style navy stripes inside. I always see women wearing them and think they look really smart.

i'd be quite happy to buy/wear a womens one but might look a bit strange trying it on in the shop

Some years ago I was in TK Maxx, doing the usual. Saw a houndstooth coat for about £120 which I really liked, so I bought it. Inside, the original price tag, a thick hard plastic thing embossed in a golden text. For £700 😳.

Back
Top Bottom