Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Class War Bonfire Night Party 2006

does anybody know anybody who knows how to do fire breathing? if so get in touch with class war as we could have a little job for them;)

joer90 said:
does anybody know anybody who knows how to do fire breathing? if so get in touch with class war as we could have a little job for them;)

snadge does iirc

Lidl have an excellent selection of fireworks this year, a third of the price of most shops. I spent fifty quid for a whole load and will be at London Fields on the night!

Went to this last year, and it was most entertaining. Let's see how it goes this time...

(*goes off to get proper tam to keep dreads in*)

rich! said:
Went to this last year, and it was most entertaining. Let's see how it goes this time...

(*goes off to get proper tam to keep dreads in*)

Going to bring your tankard Rich?;)

i may go this year. was away last fireworks and miss that lovely smell of sulphur and stuff.
is there gonna be any effigies being burnt? i wanna see some effigies being burnt. don't care who, i just wanna see some effigies getting burnt.:cool:

chico enrico said:
i may go this year. was away last fireworks and miss that lovely smell of sulphur and stuff.
is there gonna be any effigies being burnt? i wanna see some effigies being burnt. don't care who, i just wanna see some effigies getting burnt.:cool:

Paul promised lots of efigies...

hey!! fabian doesn't live that far away, why not just grab the smelly fucker, tie him to a pole and fire him up, joan of arc stylee:D

BEARBOT said:
i'm local and would be up for meeting people at this..but how will i find you in the dark? oooo scarey!

we'll be the ones stoking the bonfires with jugglers and poking the embers with didgerydoos :)

TopCat said:
Lidl have an excellent selection of fireworks this year, a third of the price of most shops. I spent fifty quid for a whole load and will be at London Fields on the night!

I let them all off in my postage stamp sized garden on Saturday. Off to the shops...:D

did you get them from the LIDL on well st?
do they have sparklers?
i might wait til the 6th when they are all 1/2 price :p

Back
Top Bottom