Not open for further replies.
WHY

THE

FUCK

DOES

IT

MATTER

?????????????????????????????

Big deal out of nothing - just like I keep saying.
Why bother to join a thread when you can't be bothered to watch the video being discussed or read what other posters have got to say but just jump in with "I'm right I'm right everyone elses opinion is fucking stupid" You are the one who comes across as stupid for not doing your research or reading the posts that you are replying to.

If it's not a big deal then why were you in here like a rat up a drain pipe throwing your toys out the pram?
Ummmmmm, could it be cause you are the others keep going on about about it like it was the worst thing anyone's ever written on this forum? Could it be that, I wonder?

Because we disagree with him?
OK I will admit to some light ribbing but is that really that bad.
And threads ago I didn't rib, I tried to have a dialogue but have learnt that that doesn't happen.
There's no need for a dialogue, we just need to realise that we are all wrong :mad:

Because we disagree with him?
OK I will admit to some light ribbing but is that really that bad.
And threads ago I didn't rib, I tried to have a dialogue but have learnt that that doesn't happen.
I have seen plenty of examples where a poster and their mates have a go at another poster.

Usually there is little substance and it is not an attractive phenomenon.

You are doing it now.

Why bother to join a thread when you can't be bothered to watch the video being discussed or read what other posters have got to say but just jump in with "I'm right I'm right everyone elses opinion is fucking stupid" You are the one who comes across as stupid for not doing your research or reading the posts that you are replying to.
Another one with LIES.

Tell me where I said everyone is "stupid"??

The video doesn't show anything that isn't mentioned in the OP.

Tell me how I "haven't read" the posts I replying to.

Tell me how looking at the article, would have revealed anything that wasn't in the OP.

I have seen plenty of examples where a poster and their mates have a go at another poster.

Usually there is little substance and it is not an attractive phenomenon.

You are doing it now.

What would you prefer I did?
Let him misconstrue what I say and get cross with every one who disagrees with him uncontested.

I am not doing it to gang up on him. It drives me fucking mad.

And as I said, I posted on this thread before he arrived.
He was the one quoting me and getting it all arse about face.

I don't particularly appreciate your insinuation here either.

For the last time - and this is the last time I can bothered to type this as you - how does that change ANYTHING AT ALL that I said??

Another one with LIES.

Tell me where I said everyone is "stupid"??

The video doesn't show anything that isn't mentioned in the OP.

Tell me how I "haven't read" the posts I replying to.

Tell me how looking at the article, would have revealed anything that wasn't in the OP.
The video shows a man placing the buggy facing back up the stairs. So you could conclude from that it is a man.

Three posts before yours someone refers to this person as a chap, again you could conclude that it is a man. You then go on to post "Stupid woman..."

For the rest re-read the thread or maybe just read it. Although you might not have used the exact word stupid your certainly infer this.

Last edited:
You might not have stormed onto the thread with a sexist first post?
"Sexist first post"......LOL!
The video shows than man placing the buggy facing back up the stairs. So you could conclude from that it is a man.

Three posts before yours someone refers to this person as a chap, again you could conclude that it is a man. You then go on to post "Stupid woman..."

For the rest re-read the thread or maybe just read it. Although you might not have used the exact word stupid your certainly infer this.
So I made a mistake. so what? It changes absolutely nothing.

Facepalm.gif

at thread

you made an assumption.

you still haven't explained why you think i'm male.
Um, could it be because 95% of the people who frequent internet forums are generally male? Could it be that. How about you explain why you are going off at a tangent after your ridiculous accusation earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom