Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Child in buggy blown on to London Tube station tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a guess, but most people know that most internet forums are almost entirely frequented by males.

Also, there is no correct word in the English language to refer to someone whose gender is unknown. So the choice is either "he" or "she".

tumblr_m9802a4bLk1qbdffto5_250.gif

Yes I noticed it too.
Some of the same people, in fact just diving in to play the man

So when I whole group of people happen to disagree with someone / think they are acting like a twat / etc, it is bullying or playing someone?
Not just that they happen to agree with each other and are sick of the way someone acts? No?

There are quite a lot of people on here that make me :facepalm: :rolleyes: :mad: etc but I don't ever say anything narky to because they are nice people in the most (despite causing the above response in me).

But some people are so consistently rude or contrary or belligerent or mind boggling in their responses that it's difficult not to get the hump with them.

So when I whole group of people happen to disagree with someone / think they are acting like a twat / etc, it is bullying or playing someone?
Not just that they happen to agree with each other and are sick of the way someone acts? No?

There are quite a lot of people on here that make me :facepalm: :rolleyes: :mad: etc but I don't ever say anything narky to because they are nice people in the most (despite causing the above response in me).

But some people are so consistently rude or contrary or belligerent or mind boggling in their responses that it's difficult not to get the hump with them.
Yes I totally get that, however, several posters, their first post on this thread has had nothing to do with the OP or subject matter but rather is an insult or a "clever" put down of bungle

so you make more sexist assumptions.
And funny how your original "sexism" accusation had nothing to do with how I referred to you, and now suddenly it's all about it.

You've clearly got a bee in your bonnet about this. But whatever, it isn't my problem.....

Yes I totally get that, however, several posters, their first post on this thread has had nothing to do with the OP or subject matter but rather is an insult or a "clever" put down of bungle

Because his responses are so damned predictable and infuriating.

Also Weltweit accused me and Toggle of doing "it". It was Bungle that started up with me and Toggle was doing nothing but pointing out why he was wrong.
Very selective reading there.

Because his responses are so damned predictable and infuriating.

Also Weltweit accused me and Toggle of doing "it". It was Bungle that started up with me and Toggle was doing nothing but pointing out why he was wrong.
Very selective reading there.
"Started up" with you? LOL! Rubbish. I made a simple comment in reply to your (ambiguous...and it was) post and now you're going apeshit over it.

And funny how your original "sexism" accusation had nothing to do with how I referred to you, and now suddenly it's all about it.

You've clearly got a bee in your bonnet about this. But whatever, it isn't my problem.....

oh, do you believe I now unable to recognize your ability to make more than one sexist assumption? i can spell it out if you'd like.

you made an assumption that a person with a buggy must be female and another assumption that an internet forum user must be male. that's two seperate assumptions. both of which are sexist. only one of which was in any way about me, but I think is actually more about your general perspective on gender.

I would also like a source on that claim you've made on the gender of forum users.

oh, do you believe I now unable to recognize your ability to make more than one sexist assumption? i can spell it out if you'd like.

you made an assumption that a person with a buggy must be female and another assumption that an internet forum user must be male. that's two seperate assumptions. both of which are sexist. only one of which was in any way about me, but I think is actually more about your general perspective on gender.

I would also like a source on that claim you've made on the gender of forum users.
You appear to have bigger problems than anything I've said here.
I am not going apeshit over anything.
I am simply pointing out that I didn't start on you.
You were pointing out how I "started" on you. When I did no such thing.

You appear to have bigger problems than anything I've said here.

You were pointing out how I "started" on you. When I did no such thing.

I said you "started up " with me, which you did.
I was saying all this in response to Weltweit and Alan who seemed to think it was people just having a dig at you, which I cleanly wasn't doing at the beginning.
Rather than read what I said, you read what you wanted to hear into what I said and jumped in to defend TFL, which is what you always seem to do in some way or another with transport stuff.

That's my point. Not that you "started on me". I am not fucking five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom