Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Pooper - David Cameron is a fixer sent back in time to advise himself against embarrasing u-turns, dodgy roasts and other shit storms.

The Cunt
A kind of cross between the X factor and "Highlander" for the Tories. So many candidates for the title role.

Wold at Heart - a man and a woman and their mutual love for a specific area of woodland on high ground that they go to in their dreams. This is a film about self discovery. In a world where men and women love to be among trees, on a hill....

brave hart: tv artist tony hart is the sole survivor of a plane crash in the amazon jungle. this is the amazing story of how he travelled 2,500 miles back to civilization - on the way negotiating 'first contact' with several previously unknown tribes

Pup fiction.

Touching tale of a mendacious six month old labrador.

Taxi drivel.

Documentary viewed from passenger's POV about how it used to be nice round here until THEY moved in, and if I had my way I'd bring back hanging, 'specially for the nonces, guv.....

Steve Nobs

....fascinating , inspiring bio-pic of a driven misunderstood black polo-neck wearing genius and his odd-couple partner, hairy savant-baker Steve Hobs and their fight to realise his vision of the chocolate hob-nob biscuit....

Drollhunter - a guy makes occasional mildly funny quips while holding a rifle in a field for some unexplained reason

<remade 20 years later with a female lead character>

Seven Rides for Seven Brothers - heartwarming coming of age story about how one family came to dominate Motocross in 1980s Nottingham, directed by Shane Meadows.

Seven Rides for Seven Brothers - heartwarming coming of age story about how one family came to dominate Motocross in 1980s Nottingham, directed by Shane Meadows.
there's a film of the same name about how jockey frankie dettori not only rode seven winners on one famous afternoon but also beat the eponymous seven brothers while doing it.

Back
Top Bottom