Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Fridge on the River Kwai - documentary covering the trials and tribulations of two teams taking part in the biennial Kwai river trebuchet contest.

(It made more sense when I misremembered the title as 'bridge over the river Kwai').

Shit, the Piano Player
A pleasant evening in the bar is about to go wrong as the house "musician" sits down at the ivories.

Just looking back through my great works on this thread and
The 51st Skate - Action comedy in which Tony Hawk or Tony Hawks or whichever one it was that didn't do the thing with the fridge tries to sell the 51st identical incarnation of the exact same 1990s skateboarding video game to unwilling punters, but is ultimately outwitted by his nemesis, the other Tony Hawk or Tony Hawks or whichever one it was that did do the thing with the fridge, who does a sweet 1080 One Footed Nosegrind. Off a fridge.
I absolutely think this should be made.

West Side Tory, young conservative in unattractive part of post-war New York seeks to convince his recent immigrant neighbours of the primacy of thrift, entrepreneurialism and family values.

Para Shite - searing Korean social drama follows a Walting fantasist as he bullshits his way from pub to pub with spurious tales of yomping to Goose Green.

Angela Has Fallen - Gerry Buttles stars as Michael Banning, German BND agent, who must evade the BfV and his own agency to find the real threats to the Chancellor: faulty heels, uneven pavements, stairs...

Raiders of the Lost Park

A group breaches the coronavirus lockdown by breaking into a closed park to feed the swans.

Back
Top Bottom