Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celeb Masterchef 2024

pbsmooth

Geordie Charlotte was exhausting. Loudmouth narcissist. Closely followed by too-smooth Irish TV presenter bloke who is the ultimate last-word merchant and general control freak. Still, H from Steps seems nice. Cooking doesn’t get tougher than… etc.

The sleb version is my least favourite (suspect that may be the case with most Masterchef fans).

Good to see the back of Charlotte - what a nightmare! I though the restaurant chef dealt with her antics really well.

Wonder who else they're going to have on.

Charlotte was the thickest one I've ever seen. Even in a mid level kitchen, given the most simple dish possible, she just fucked it up again and again. That poor head chef. I assume that was heavily edited.

at times she showed some likeable self-awareness - she knew she wasn't suited to a pro kitchen - but she also seemed a bit rude and like she didn't like being told what to do. even by Edith Bowman in that challenge!

agree about liking the celeb one the least. hopefully the unlikable rentagobs go out early and then you at least get the people who are more into it.

So we’ve got someone this week saying “fish is disgusting” and someone else saying “touching meat is horrible” 🙄

Geordie Charlotte was exhausting. Loudmouth narcissist. Closely followed by too-smooth Irish TV presenter bloke who is the ultimate last-word merchant and general control freak. Still, H from Steps seems nice. Cooking doesn’t get tougher than… etc.
She popped up on The Weakest Link too, and was just as bad on there. Why do tv people assume we want these annoying nobodies forced on us constantly? I didn't mind Craig.

I'm just catching up on this. I skipped to episode 11. Love that the 'celebrities' look as clueless as to who the 'celebrities' are in the dining room judging them as me. The Beeb really is scraping it.

Back
Top Bottom