Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gladiators (2024 version)

I've not watched today's episode yet, but based on the others Viper seems to be a bit shit at the events. I get the characterisation thing, and Wolf was never the most feared athletically, but at least Legend backs up at least some of his braggadocio.

Is Legend overdoing it ever so slightly? And do you reckon all the Gladiators if they wanted to be "characters", and just him and Viper took it up?

Also it's good to see that Mark Clattenburg has now perfected judging when a line has been crossed.

1708811239526.png

8m is not far off Strictly numbers.

I still haven't found out why they haven't brough Atlaspheres back.

They've ruled out my favourite classic event 'Pendulum' as the building isn't big enough, so I'm guessing Atlaspheres is out for similar reasons. I don't buy H&S as they've not only kept Power Ball (which I think has taken out more Gladiators and contestants over the years than all other events combinded) but insist on using it every fucking week.

They've ruled out my favourite classic event 'Pendulum' as the building isn't big enough, so I'm guessing Atlaspheres is out for similar reasons. I don't buy H&S as they've not only kept Power Ball (which I think has taken out more Gladiators and contestants over the years than all other events combinded) but insist on using it every fucking week.
Yeah, Powerball and The Ring test similar attributes, and the latter is better.

There's an imbalance in terms of contender success in different events. Almost all of them get through Gauntlet, but hardly anyone stays up on Duel.

Back
Top Bottom