Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cars You Never See Anymore

Facebook Marketplace has now figured out that I like looking at cars of a certain vintage and has served me up with the following gems today:

Unfamiliar with this model (before my time) but like the style;

View attachment 314413

Nutty cortina pick-up, a South African import;
View attachment 314414

Pleasingly underwhelming Triumph Acclaim.
View attachment 314415
I see why the Corsair is showing Km rather than miles, its a left hooker. Last time I saw one was at the NEC last year, cant remember the last time I saw one on the road.

I see why the Corsair is showing Km rather than miles, its a left hooker. Last time I saw one was at the NEC last year, cant remember the last time I saw one on the road.
The ad says it’s imported from Sweden. I imagine they use a lot of road salt up that way so would be very surprised if it’s not quite rotten in places.

Abandoned in the recently-liberated Trostyanets, Ukraine. Thought there might be some love for it here.

B0D1C912-97A6-4852-BA9D-C287E34FF794.jpeg

While out buying car spares last week I called in a local unit I’ve not used recently.
On my way out I noticed another unit that has been closed for years, now open and occupied.
Outside on the yard stood six Capris, various models in a state of dismantle/rebuild. From where I was I could see two more in the unit.
I will try and get pictures when possible, I might need permission from the proprietors first though.

Back
Top Bottom