Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cars You Never See Anymore

Mk3 124 coupe in the background. They were good, not as pretty as the Mk2 though. Bet there’s very few of either left.

Am waiting for the person who built it to reply to me. was told it had around 450 bhp. so possibly a G40 turbo

Local car show last month. Won a few first prizes over the years. MK1 ABF on bike carbs
The price of a good tin top these days is madness.

Last edited:
Saw one of thses on Sunday. I know it ws a car show, but it was driven there and home again
800px-1970_Alfa_Romeo_Giulia_GT_Junior_Zagato.jpg

I never thought I'd hear datsun cherry and cool in same sentence.
It’s great because it’s not cool. There’s thousands of well polished ‘cool’ old golfs, MGs, Beatles etc knocking around to the point of being boring, but something like this in an unloved state is a true survivor.

It’s up there with the particularly unkempt moss-covered Morris Ital I was behind in the queue for the toll booths on the Severn Crossing a few years back, it looked like the owner had been keeping sheep in it.

When I dealt with abandoned cars at the council Datsun Cherry seemed to be the most common type that was abandoned.

It’s great because it’s not cool. There’s thousands of well polished ‘cool’ old golfs, MGs, Beatles etc knocking around to the point of being boring, but something like this in an unloved state is a true survivor.

It’s up there with the particularly unkempt moss-covered Morris Ital I was behind in the queue for the toll booths on the Severn Crossing a few years back, it looked like the owner had been keeping sheep in it.
I own an Austin Maxi :)

Back
Top Bottom