Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Carrie Symonds & dodgy expenses claim.

MrSki

Who am I to say you're wrong
The one with a taste in furnishing is subject to The Mirror headlines.

Boris Johnson's partner 'left £80k Tory HQ job over unauthorised expense claims'
Carrie Symonds, 31, was accused of using colleagues' names to book cabs for herself and was was allegedly asked to leave her job over her poor performance

Don't know if the charity to refurbish the No 11 flat has been covered yet but this will make her toast hard to swallow.

Interesting defence from her friends sounds like she might have ptsd or something which I could see having all sorts of affects leading to her taking time off.

Don't know if the charity to refurbish the No 11 flat has been covered yet but this will make her toast hard to swallow.

Ripping off the tories eh, not all bad then :)

Hands in the air I can be a twat at times. Still have you seen the state on her furnishings paid for by a 'secret charity'? :oops: :facepalm: :D

Well according to unquotable sources Johnson has set up a charity to refurbish the No 11 flat that Blair took on.

A Mirror headline from July 2019, which has clearly had no long-lasting effect on her digestion.

100K !!! but I think it has been paid for by peeps wanting contracts.

Well she had to do something to get rid of “Theresa May’s John Lewis furniture nightmare” darling.

Because yes that’s the definition of nightmare. John Lewis furniture. That’s the worst life can get. Imagine the horror. 5 million people in this country living in poverty; how entitled do you have to be to set up a charity so you don’t have to live with furniture from John Lewis. Fuck off hard and then keep fucking off til you fuck off off the edge of the fucking world.

All mine's from charity shops apart from bits from the household auction across the road.

I like the way they're trying to justify it as 'for the nation' when the next occupant is going to get rid because it's garish and get something good from somewhere like John Lewis.

Back
Top Bottom