Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Conservative MP "bankruptcy" claim

There were a good few Delivery Drivers whom used grammar such as " should`ve " instead of should have and " we aint got any left " instead of " we havent got any left."
Also in a seperate issue and not connected, some of the Waitrose drivers scoffed at the customers interior decorations. Some of the Waitrose drivers described the customers decor as being " common ".
Glass houses... :D

There were a good few Delivery Drivers whom used grammar such as " should`ve " instead of should have and " we aint got any left " instead of " we havent got any left."
Also in a seperate issue and not connected, some of the Waitrose drivers scoffed at the customers interior decorations. Some of the Waitrose drivers described the customers decor as being " common ".
You just make yourself look daft when you try to be all hoity-toity but can't spell separate or use apostrophes

Who, not whom.

You can't hear the difference between should've and should have, and should've is a completely acceptable abbreviation of should have.

Though this is a world in which delivery drivers apparently bring the food right into the property, so who knows what else it's like there.
I am still only on my second cup of Coffee. I havent woken up yet. I am working on the days list of jobs simultaneously.

I am still only on my second cup of Coffee. I havent woken up yet. I am working on the days list of jobs simultaneously.
This is one of those days when you'd be best advised to go back to bed, sleep through till tomorrow, and pretend you never had a November 10th

This discerning reader realises you can't spell piss
If I must be serious for a moment, it is to say that since I have been watching, mostly, French Television and reading French Media etc for a few years that my English spelling has worsened. It does affect my English spelling.

If I must be serious for a moment, it is to say that since I have been watching, mostly, French Television and reading French Media etc for a few years that my English spelling has worsened. It does affect my English spelling.
I see you're something of a capitalist too

What like television and media? Back to the drawing board. Or classroom
Once again, the discerning reader would have immediately realised that I was sparing little expense of having a Pedant attempt to correct my grammar, thus was spelling in a manner that wasnt how I would usually do it.

Once again, the discerning reader would have immediately realised that I was sparing little expense of having a Pedant attempt to correct my grammar, thus was spelling in a manner that wasnt how I would usually do it.
Yeh but you do protest too much - if you were indeed affecting ignorance then you should have stopped and not carried on as you have here.

Back
Top Bottom