Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City RedBlueDragonBirds 2012-2013 season

God it's embarrassing being a Cardiff fan because of those fucking Malaysian ego-monster cunts. Whenever I meet other fans, many find it hilarious that we've just rolled over and let them dictate our colours, badge, emblem and branding for a still as-yet unspecified reason.

This is already my worst ever season of being a Cardiff fan.

Because of those ego-driven, rebranding cunts, I've now got an attitude of indifference where once there was nothing but passion and belief.

Fuck, I can't even decide whether to boycott this travesty of a club or not.

This is already my worst ever season of being a Cardiff fan.

Because of those ego-driven, rebranding cunts, I've now got an attitude of indifference where once there was nothing but passion and belief.

Fuck, I can't even decide whether to boycott this travesty of a club or not.

Well do us all a favour and decide quick so you can either join in a celebration of our season or quit the thread with ya non stop fucking moaning.

You've signed Nicky Maynard. He's really quite good.

Great great signing I think. The skills of Bothroyd with ana bility to stay on his feet too, the off the ball runing of Bellamy, with the pace of a young Rob Earnshaw and finishing as ggood as anyone in the division. that said he'll probabably now fail tro score before xmas, then put on too much weight during january and be consigned to the bench for the rest of the season!
Fair do's to those owners of ours they have spunked up the money to have a pop at promotion, how very dare they, the egotistical wankers!

Well do us all a favour and decide quick so you can either join in a celebration of our season or quit the thread with ya non stop fucking moaning.
Imagine! A life long Cardiff fan not obediently clapping along to the whims of our millionaire corporate rebranders!

Anyone would think that I've got some integrity and balls, rather than being a pathetically desperate, success-craving 'fan' who's prepared to see Cardiff's history, heritage and tradition being sold down the river - and City fans being split in two - over the unexplained fancies of our Johnny-come-lately owners.

And you can't even see the damage they've caused, while you're busily dismissing the opinions and concerns of true fans like myself.

Imagine! A life long Cardiff fan not obediently clapping along to the whims of our millionaire corporate rebranders!

Anyone would think that I've got some integrity and balls, rather than being a pathetically desperate, success-craving 'fan' who's prepared to see Cardiff's history, heritage and tradition being sold down the river - and City fans being split in two - over the unexplained fancies of our Johnny-come-lately owners.

And you can't even see the damage they've caused, while you're busily dismissing the opinions and concerns of true fans like myself.

Everyone knows your stance, i dont suppose anybody really likes whats happened, but some of us would atleast like to enjoy the season with the squad that they have built with out your continual whining on this thread.

Everyone knows your stance, i dont suppose anybody really likes whats happened, but some of us would atleast like to enjoy the season with the squad that they have built with out your continual whining on this thread.

The goon squad at CCS may already be confiscating flags mentioning swear words like "BLUE", but last time I checked they hadn't yet been able to ban the expression of opinions and dissent, and whilst the majority of appeasers and Premiership wannabes have sucked up the rebrand like pliant puppies, those of us with a mind to will continue to whine and bitch about the trashing of history and the grubby soul-selling until we go back to blue and ditch this Fire and Passion bollocks!

The goon squad at CCS may already be confiscating flags mentioning swear words like "BLUE", but last time I checked they hadn't yet been able to ban the expression of opinions and dissent, and whilst the majority of appeasers and Premiership wannabes have sucked up the rebrand like pliant puppies, those of us with a mind to will continue to whine and bitch about the trashing of history and the grubby soul-selling until we go back to blue and ditch this Fire and Passion bollocks!

My point is start a new thread for whining and bitching.

This is a thread about Cardiff City's 2012-3 season. There'll be no censorship or whitewashing on the subject just because we're not all clapping along to the corporate fisting.

Well if that is the case please contain your posts to what isn happening on the pitch!

Well if that is the case please contain your posts to what isn happening on the pitch!
No team threads here have ever been confined to just talking about what's happenined on the pitch and this thread will be no different.

You need to take a step back and think about what you're posting here, imo. You're trying to deny lifelong Cardiff fans their voice just because they haven't bought into the same soul-sucking, heritage-trashing 'dream' as you.

... while you're busily dismissing the opinions and concerns of true fans like myself.

How are we defining true fan?

For me its someone who supports the club no matter how shit it gets. Through thick and thin.
Historically that shitness has consisted of lower level football, chairman asset stripping (to pay debts or for profit), threats of administration, awful performances on the pitch and crowds of less than 3k.

Today its foreign investors spending millions on players, modern 27k seater stadiums and wanting to change the shirt colour to attract foreign supporters (although I personally believe its the chairman's version of wearing lucky socks, thinks the blue is unlucky as we've came so close too many times).

I'll continue to grin and bear like a true fan.

I'll continue to grin and bear like a true fan.
A true fan doesn't just roll over when some new foreign investor rocks up and tells the fans to either accept an unwanted complete change of identity without a whimper or fuck off.

I'm pretty much ashamed to be a Cardiff fan these days. We've become the laughing stock of the division, and rightly so.

No team threads here have ever been confined to just talking about what's happenined on the pitch and this thread will be no different.

You need to take a step back and think about what you're posting here, imo. You're trying to deny lifelong Cardiff fans their voice just because they haven't bought into the same soul-sucking, heritage-trashing 'dream' as you.

You seem to think you are the only cardiff fan who matters and ruining this thread with your ranting. even the title is a load of bollocks as there is not and never has been a ny talk pof being called the red dragons rather than the bluebirds.

You are in a very small minority, move on and get behind the team.

A true fan doesn't just roll over when some new foreign investor rocks up and tells the fans to either accept an unwanted complete change of identity without a whimper or fuck off.

I'm pretty much ashamed to be a Cardiff fan these days. We've become the laughing stock of the division, and rightly so.

If you are that ashamed just stop being one, easy, although by your posts you are doing nothing to actually su[pport the team anymore anyway so your description of being a fan is redundant.

You seem to think you are the only cardiff fan who matters and ruining this thread with your ranting. even the title is a load of bollocks as there is not and never has been a ny talk pof being called the red dragons rather than the bluebirds.
So why, pray tell, do we now have a thumping great cheapo clipart red dragon on our badge and why do we play in red instead of blue?

The bluebird logo has been reduced to a tiny afterthought on the comedy badge and is a clear indicator of where the club's shiny new corporate identity is heading.

If you are that ashamed just stop being one, easy, although by your posts you are doing nothing to actually su[pport the team anymore anyway so your description of being a fan is redundant.
So anyone who doesn't unquestioningly embrace the unasked-for and consultation-free trashing of the club's history, heritage and tradition on the whim of its owners is no longer a real fan, yes? :facepalm:

Instead of whining at me, you should be directing your anger and venom at the fucking cunts who have managed to turn City fan against City fan, and turned the club into a laughing stock.

I'm not saying people should happily embrace the changes.

I don't think people should be acting like it the end of the world. Like the club is dead to them.

Sam Hamman effectively tried to drain this club like a vampire sucking blood with his dodgy loans.
The Malysians seem to be genuinely putting their hands in their own pockets.

It amazes me how Sam escaped the level of venom a shirt change has caused. Fuck us over but don't change our brand whilst you rape us.

Looking at the message boards tonight it seems most fans are of the opinion that the atmosphere was excellent today, all singing as one, and no one cared what shirt you wore, red or blue.

As many said it may only be on message boards that the deabte is even being had, and that if we continue to play like we did tpday, after all that is what really matters as a football club, then the debate will cease to exist by xmas.

I'm not saying people should happily embrace the changes.

I don't think people should be acting like it the end of the world. Like the club is dead to them.
Perhaps it is to some people.

For the first time in my life, I feel weirdly ambivalent and for that I fucking loathe the cunts who have split the fan base in half with their bullshit and vanity.

As many said it may only be on message boards that the deabte is even being had, and that if we continue to play like we did tpday, after all that is what really matters as a football club, then the debate will cease to exist by xmas.
Perhaps amongst the ones who crave success over anything else, but I met no shortage of seriously pissed off City fans last weekend, many of whom won't be clapping along to our new owner's Red DragonBirds vision any time soon.

Perhaps amongst the ones who crave success over anything else, but I met no shortage of seriously pissed off City fans last weekend, many of whom won't be clapping along to our new owner's Red DragonBirds vision any time soon.

Well there were over 20k of happy ones in the stadium today actually supporting their club!

Perhaps it is to some people.

For the first time in my life, I feel weirdly ambivalent and for that I fucking loathe the cunts who have split the fan base in half with their bullshit and vanity.

I hardly think they have split the fanbase in half judging by season tickets sales and attendances so far, but dont let that get in the way of your non stop ranting.

I hardly think they have split the fanbase in half judging by season tickets sales and attendances so far, but dont let that get in the way of your non stop ranting.
I've followed Cardiff City for decades and supported them solidly even when they were at their lowest ever ebb, so I have EVERY right to voice my deep concerns about what the new owners are doing.

Sorry if that spoils your enjoyment of the all-new, whimsically rebranded, tradition-stripped Red DragonBirds.

All of them were happy with the consultation-free enforced rebranding were they?

Maybe not but they arent letting it get in the way of enjoying their football with the best cardiff squad ever assembled.

Back
Top Bottom