Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City RedBlueDragonBirds 2012-2013 season

Danny Boyle eat your heart out.... hog roast and beer.

659.jpg

I think I've fallen in love with Its_Nicola

She's very nice and her mother is too. Despite the fact that they were huge Richard Langley fans when I knew them. Useless waste of money that he was.

I haven't spoken to either of them in years. Was quite freaky to see that name and then the feed and go oi I know her!

this response amused

I does seem a strange repsonse to stop loving Cardiff City tho., Its a bit like falling out of love with ya girlfriend as a 15 year old cos her dad makes her get her hair cut!

Judging by the response this is getting on Twitter, this is going to blow up gigantically in their face.

Here's hoping for a pitiful attendance on Friday August 10th, to go with the pitiful badge, pitiful rebrand and pitiful treatment of fans.

And on a point of order, shouldn't it be #ILOVESTHECITY2012 ?

Judging by the response this is getting on Twitter, this is going to blow up gigantically in their face.

Here's hoping for a pitiful attendance on Friday August 10th, to go with the pitiful badge, pitiful rebrand and pitiful treatment of fans.

And on a point of order, shouldn't it be #ILOVESTHECITY2012 ?
start it! start it! :cool:

I does seem a strange repsonse to stop loving Cardiff City tho., Its a bit like falling out of love with ya girlfriend as a 15 year old cos her dad makes her get her hair cut!

It's more than getting her hair cut though isn't it...more like getting a fucking head transplant.

he sold out, end of. What people outside of Cardiff wont know is this guy is a self publicising wannabee twat.
Or perhaps he's a true fan who refuses to clap along to the ker-ching of far distant foreign investors who don't give a flying fuck about the history, tradition or heritage of the club?

He's made his stand and I admire him for it because he's done a fantastic job of highlighting the shit that's going on at Caridiff.

Keep Cardiff Blue latest plans....
395830_450109361695467_1930000730_n.jpg

With City's first League game against Huddersfield on Friday 17th August, all our attention is now focussed on protesting at that game.

Attached you will find poster/flyer/sticker artwork for a pre-game protest planned for 18.45 outside th
e main entrance to the stadium. We urge all of you who can attend to be present at that protest, even if you are not intending to attend the game itself. Please also print out the artwork and use it in any way you can to publicise the event as widely as possible beforehand. With Sky cameras present we need as large a presence as possible to be gathered at 18.45. If you are able to make and bring a Keep Cardiff Blue banner, so much the better.

We urge everyone to wear Blue to the protest and if attending the game.
Those who have a Blue Malaysia sponsored shirt might consider taping over the sponsor's logo with "Keep Cardiff Blue" to make your point.

If you are entering the stadium following the protest, please try to take a Keep Cardiff Blue banner in with you. If you don't have a banner, please take in with you an A4 Blue card, with Keep Cardiff Blue printed on it, if possible. These banners and cards can be held up in unison when the players enter the field of play at kick off and following half-time.

Because Cardiff City's first choice colour has been Blue since 1908, we have chosen the 8th minute of the game for a one minute, in-game protest. When the clock reaches 8 minutes, please display your banner and/or card and take whatever other protest action you see fit at that moment. We have no desire to damage the image of Cardiff City (the re-branding has contributed so much to that already) so at the pre-game protest and during the game, please conduct yourself with dignity and respect fellow fans. The KCB campaign has always maintained that we will protest in peaceful, non-violent and lawful ways.

The televised Huddersfield game represents a huge opportunity for all of us who cherish Cardiff City's identity to make our feelings about the re-branding abundantly clear to the Club and the media.

PLEASE ATTEND THE PRE-GAME PROTEST IF YOU POSSIBLY CAN AND USE THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY THIS FIXTURE PRESENTS TO DEMONSTRATE OUR DETERMINATION TO KEEP CARDIFF BLUE

Bellers signs and not a titter on here!lol

Building an awesome squad for this season.

Some odd rumours flying round tonite!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom