Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

Well it looks like it will be announced tomorrow that we have a new manager. On the plus side atleast Shearer will unite all the warring factions within the supporter base, cos no one wants the twat!

jajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajajaajjaajajjajajajajajjaajjjajjaajajajajjaajjajajajjajaaajajajajjajaajajajajjaajjaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it looks like it will be announced tomorrow that we have a new manager. On the plus side atleast Shearer will unite all the warring factions within the supporter base, cos no one wants the twat!

will make a good chant though -------- "sheep, sheep, sheep shearer" :D

6a00e5505fc4968834010536f3cdff970b-800wi

I really really fucking hate shearer, cheating fouling scumbag shithouse of a player, dull as fuck, no pedigree asa a manager I think it will be an absoloute nightmare if we are appointing him. What a cunt. Representing my club? Fuck off, Shearer

What were the questions, what were the answers and what were the criteria? Bring me the biggest fucking no mark bully you can find

Strung Out was right all along. We are a right bunch of CUNTS

I am truly, deeply, GUTTED

So we've sacked a manager who got us on the verge of the Premier League twice and we're getting a useless twat with just about no managerial experience whatsoever in his place?

Somebody tell me that this can't be true.

:facepalm:

So we've sacked a manager who got us on the verge of the Premier League twice and we're getting a useless twat with just about no managerial experience whatsoever in his place?

Somebody tell me that this can't be true.

:facepalm:

Look on the bright side, this is definitely Premier League behaviour.

Give the guy a chance ffs. :facepalm:

He'll certainly have a point to prove, and Shearer NEVER shirks a challenge. :cool:

It'll either end up as a genius masterstroke, or a complete disaster.

Well as forecast he has already united the City fans on this board anyway!!

65%/35% against on ccmb, which is swamped tonight.

Won't believe it till I see the "scarf aloft" pictures, but all appears to be a done deal now.

If it is Shearer, he's clearly not been appointed for his managerial experience (8 GAMES!), but for the commercial/marketing elements which his profile can bring to the club as the Malaysians attempt to "position" CCFC in Asia...

It's a crazy appointment, especially with the quality of some of the other candidates knocking about.

On the plus side, it surely means that the board will be bankrolling the new management team, so let us hope that there is someone around to advise Shearer wisely. And, of course, no more soul-sapping platitudes on MOTD.

Whatever happens next, it's going to be interesting to say the least.

Chins up, everyone, he might surprise us!

(and no, I wouldn't take back Dave Jones...)

Back
Top Bottom