Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

oops, i just realised i spelt 'jack' as 'back'.

apologies :facepalm:

My best mate is a Jack and no I don't call him a Jack Bastard. I also don't go on Swansea threads calling Swansea cunts, you're making an irrelevant comparison.

When we play Swansea I want us to win 84-0 and Alan Tate explode, but there are teams I dislike more than Swansea (whom out of respect to my mate I applaud for what they have done this season).

On a Cardiff thread you called Cardiff cunts, more than once. That is pretty lame "banter".

Anyway you apologised, my point today is you aplogised then tried (now twice) to qualify/contextualise/relativise it, which kind of makes your apology pointless

Start a Rovers thread

it wasn't a cardiff thread, it was a general play off thread actually and you got offended because i was rude about Reading, Swansea and Cardiff.

if you want to get all funny about me being rude about your club then that's your prerogative, and i'm sorry you were offended by it, but calling other clubs names happens all over this forum, including plenty of occasions when cardiff fans are rude about swansea (and in the past, even about rovers!). i actually enjoy having a bit of banter because people like badlands and 1927 give as good as they get, but if you want to cut out all the name calling, then i suggest you go to another forum.

Oh get real man, you are the only one who called anyone a cunt! And I only got pissed off cos we are mates, I wouldn't mind if it was just some random bellend

I don't give a fuck about you being rude about Cardiff, I am far ruder about them than you are

Also you didn't call reading or swansea cunts so your post-hoc disingenuousness is not really worth it

Anyway let's move on

yours ever
A cunt

Also you didn't call reading or swansea cunts so your post-hoc disingenuousness is not really worth it

i did! i was very indiscriminate with my name calling! i think the exact quote was something like 'i want forest to go up because i want a 90s premier league reunion' and then when refused called me weird, i said 'and the other three are all cunts, obviously'.

i thought it was fairly obviously tongue in cheek and taking the piss and 1927 seemed to take it in the spirit it was intended, but i'm sorry if you misread the banter.

anyway, like you say, we're mates and i honestly don't have such an idiotic blanket opinion on cardiff fans. occasionally it is fun to be rude about other teams to see what reaction you get, but rest assured that most things i say on the football forum is intended to take the piss. no point falling out over it, and like i said, i'm sorry if it didn't come across in the jokey way it was intended.

i'm a cunt too by the way :oops:

What do you mean you're a cunt too?!? I'm not a cunt!

Anyway, cool, let's move on. I'll buy you a cider when I see you

Off now to cook a tagine (whatever that is) for the kids

Laters (or should I say Goodnight, Irene)

good stuff. to get back on topic, ollie could well do ok for you lot, but i don't think he'd be given much time if he didn't get off to a great start. i'm hoping he stays at blackpool, but if he does end up at cardiff, i might actually start liking your lot a little bit! :eek: :D

How do you 'motivate' your star player out of an injury that stops him playing a game he dearly wants to play in?

Motivate as in

0-6 Preston away
0-3 Boro home
0-3 Reading home

He's gone, thankfully, some of us are looking to the future now...

He's gone, thankfully, some of us are looking to the future now...
He has gone and I'm looking to the future too, but that's not going to stop me pointing out the flaws in your rather will'o'the'wisp arguments. Almost all teams suffer surprise big defeats - even teams that go up - and nothing is guaranteed in this business.

The simple fact is that Jones remains the best manager we've had in living memory. Full stop. Will we get better? You obviously think so, but I'm not so sure (but will be delighted to be proved wrong!).

Anyway, I'm done arguing about this now.

Looks like its Malky Mackay folks.

You8 know the guy who kept Watford there or ther about sall season before tailing off at the end! souns like our type of manager!

Looks like its Malky Mackay folks.

You8 know the guy who kept Watford there or ther about sall season before tailing off at the end! souns like our type of manager!

Who knows. McCleish just come on the market. Sparky must be thinking where next. MON I thought was a shoe in for Forest but apparently thats McClarens job. The evil dwark Davies is now unemployed. If we hang on we could get Wenger by default

in the spirit of reconciliation, someone on a rovers forum posted up this video today of legendary rovers keeper jim eadie playing for you lot in 1971 (not that he's seen much in the video i don't think)...

in the spirit of reconciliation, someone on a rovers forum posted up this video today of legendary rovers keeper jim eadie playing for you lot in 1971 (not that he's seen much in the video i don't think)...

Jim Eadie was a great keeper, as was Bill Irwin, and Fred Davies.

Back in the day we had great keepers. Could do with one of them now....

Strung Out you **** good clip mate.

It's the first time I realised the date March 10th is my eldest daughter's birthday (in 2005, not 1971, even I am not that old to have had a kid in 1971). Never made that link before, now will never forget it

You soppy bugger

Weren't they trying to prove that he is the most boring man on the planet?

But the team of scientists sent in to take samples to confirm this kept falling asleep whenever they got too near him, binned the study and went down the pub instead.

that sheetmetal workers son fence-creosoting cunt would be a disaster, Boring and really, really shite and a nasty piece of work, and all

Back
Top Bottom