Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be time to buy next season's Season Ticket soon I guess.

I bought in October last year so I'm guessing September this year which is next month :D

Should be time to buy next season's Season Ticket soon I guess.

I bought in October last year so I'm guessing September this year which is next month :D

There was a time when buying before the end of the season made you an ambassador. I bought mine in March, but i am now a lowly season ticket holder
:rolleyes::facepalm::mad:

There was a time when buying before the end of the season made you an ambassador. I bought mine in March, but i am now a lowly season ticket holder
:rolleyes::facepalm::mad:

I'm not just an ambassdor. I'm a Platinum Ambassador.

They are running out of ways to big up early purchases. I'm expecting my next City title to be Gold Governor or something

I'm not just an ambassdor. I'm a Platinum Ambassador.

They are running out of ways to big up early purchases. I'm expecting my next City title to be Gold Governor or something

Now that Mancini has told Bellamy he can find another club I think that next seasons tickets will be on sale soon with the tag of "I brought Craig Home".

I first posted about Bellers joining us before xams last year and was laughed at. Those of you who drink with me will know I have always felt he would come due to what i have heard from people who know him. I think the possibility is now reality and we need to believe.

If it comes off it will be the biggest shock transfer since Tevez and Mashcareno to West Ham, and that turned out ok for all concerned!:D

Where the fuck was Bellamy today?

Cos Savage just said on FiveLive that Bellers has been in talks in person all day with a club.

Savage said he would sign tomorrow for said club (probably)

Who's seen him today in Cardiff?

Great writing!

Cardiff remain determined not to sell to the club that beat them to the final Champions League spot last season. Redknapp, however, is keen to convince Spurs chairman Daniel Levy to pay City what they want for Bellamy - around £4million. They bought the Welsh star for £12million from West Ham in January 2009.

:facepalm:

More signings on the cards.

WESTERN MAIL DAVE Jones is poised to strengthen his Cardiff City squad and has three players in his sights - Craig Bellamy, centre-half Chris Riggott and left-back Lee Naylor.

Who will be pushed out? I hope Burke still gets regular football, man of the season last year for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom