Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellamy is not the Messiah, he is just a naughty boy

A very naughty boy.

When i first heard about this last October from a source very close to Belelrs I found it hard to believe, I posted it on Cardiff City mb's and was laughed at and called dillusional and far far worse. I have always believed it would happen because of where I heard it and Badlands will confirm I have been steadfast in my assertion that it would happen.

Craig Bellamy is an absolute legend and this has to be the most incredible gesture from him.

fair play. I didn't think it would actually happen. Loved him at West Ham and he'll tear the championship a new one.*

*as long as he doesn't get injured.

Motherwell threatening us with a winding up order over the 175k we owe them for Quinn. Supposedly bailiffs at the ground on Saturday :D

crazy day.

Motherwell threatening us with a winding up order over the 175k we owe them for Quinn. Supposedly bailiffs at the ground on Saturday :D

crazy day.

They've seen us sign Craig and aren't hoping to steal him as goods to the value of the debt. Well we're onto them and will hide him down Dave Jones' pants so that they can't find him and will have to make do with a couple of tellys instead.

bellamy.JPG

:eek::eek::eek::D

They've seen us sign Craig and aren't hoping to steal him as goods to the value of the debt. Well we're onto them and will hide him down Dave Jones' pants so that they can't find him and will have to make do with a couple of tellys instead.

No need mate, Vincant Tan isn't stupid, he's put bellamy in his missus' name!!

Has Lee Naylor signed?

another good piece in the jigsaw if true

Brilliant news if he has. I can see the club not wanting to announce it, can't imagine it helping with all the Bellamy commotion. All I think we need now is a solid centre half and we should be top 2 no problem.

This feels a little bit like an end of year post, but in the last 8 months the roller coaster that is life as a Cardiff City supporter has had more twists and turns than several years at most clubs.

2009 ended with a unique offer, buy your season ticket before 31st December and the club will spend all that money on new players – if we got promoted you would get your money back. 2010 started with the news that we were under embargo so we could not buy players. Cue protest marches and people wearing riverside FC scarves.

Games cancelled cos new state of the art under pitch heating was not finished.

We draw Chelsea away in FA Cup – and we gave them a scare (on and off the pitch)

We beat Bristol City six nil away

We beat the jacks with a last minute winner at home

Get a right royal pasting off Newcastle away

New owners step in

Win penalty shoot out to go to Wembley and have pitch invasion

Lose by one goal in play off final

City fans send EDL packing and become pariahs of the hooligan world for not being racist.

Ledley waltzes off to Scotland in a strop losing us a shed load of money in the process – local boy done good turns into traitor in a matter of days. City fans think things cannot get any worse.

Countless embargos seem to be placed and lifted as we do battle with the tax man.

News leaks out that we aint paid for some of the players we bought last summer.

Out of the blue fans favourite Jason Koumas returns and fans think things cannot get any better.

Even more out of the Blue, Bellamy signs and has the whole of the football world is talking about us. Fans know things cannot get any better.

Club shop runs out of Ys to go on the back of replica shirts

The league throw spanner in the works and Bellamy almost goes tits up

Club rescue the situation and everyone is now expecting us to go up as champions.

One minute we cannot sign anybody, next thing you know we have seven new signings.

And it’s only August!

This is what is so great about being a Cardiff City fan. Its never boring.

Sometimes we wish it was and we were like Man Utd where the most they had to moan about some years was that we didn't win by as much as we'd hoped. But nah that would be boring and no real challenge. Real football fans love the rollercoaster of emotions you get when your support really means something and you never know what is going to happen one month from the next..

As someone asked on the City boards, are we the craziest football club in the world??

Probably.

Maybe we could have t-shirts!!

As someone asked on the City boards, are we the craziest football club in the world??

Probably.

Maybe we could have t-shirts!!

We'd probably give you a run for your money on that front I reckon. ;)

I know what you mean though, I can't imagine what it would be like to support a normal team where not much unpredictable ever happens. Give me teams like Cardiff and Palace over your Man Utd's, Liverpool and Chelsea's of this world etc. :cool:

We'd probably give you a run for your money on that front I reckon. ;)

I know what you mean though, I can't imagine what it would be like to support a normal team where not much unpredictable ever happens. Give me teams like Cardiff and Palace over your Man Utd's, Liverpool and Chelsea's of this world etc. :cool:

Absolutely. Imgaine being a Chelsea fan where nothing less than a win is good enough or a Manure fan who expects to win the Prem every season by right.

We are enjoying being at the centre of the football univers this week, but you know that Bellers will probably do his knee playing for wales next week and we'll struggle to make the play-offs!!

Absolutely. Imgaine being a Chelsea fan where nothing less than a win is good enough or a Manure fan who expects to win the Prem every season by right.

We are enjoying being at the centre of the football univers this week, but you know that Bellers will probably do his knee playing for wales next week and we'll struggle to make the play-offs!!

That would be typical. :D You can't worry too much about these things, just keep on enjoying the rollercoaster innit.

Splendid, absolutely splendid. Bellamy made a big contribution, but the result was down to a big team effort. Burke MOM for me.

We looked a bit nervous at first but as the game progressed we just got tighter and tighter. At one point i think we were taking the piss, just passing the ball around to wind them up.

Who would have thought two weeks ago we would have heard the words "Substitute for Cardiff City - Replacing Craig Bellamy, Jason Koumas!"

One thing we have missed in the past is quality balls into the box for the likes of Jay to finish off. Bellamy is that missing piece of the jigsaw.

Splendid, absolutely splendid. Bellamy made a big contribution, but the result was down to a big team effort. Burke MOM for me.

We looked a bit nervous at first but as the game progressed we just got tighter and tighter. At one point i think we were taking the piss, just passing the ball around to wind them up.

Who would have thought two weeks ago we would have heard the words "Substitute for Cardiff City - Replacing Craig Bellamy, Jason Koumas!"

One thing we have missed in the past is quality balls into the box for the likes of Jay to finish off. Bellamy is that missing piece of the jigsaw.

completely agree about Burkey, when he came on everything started to click. I have no idea what the formation was in the second half!!

brilliant to see Bellamy pick the ball up at left back

wait
and
wait

then unleash a brilliant 50 yard pass to Burkey to score
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom