Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck to Ross. He got a raw deal (last year) being made second fiddle to Chops after being our top scorer the year before.

But that's footy for you.

So Ross Mc Cormack has joined Leeds - apparently we paid about £350K for him (and apparently ridsdale turend down £4 million for him last year!)

Looks like we got a good deal - whats your thoughts on the lad cardiff fans?

So Ross Mc Cormack has joined Leeds - apparently we paid about £350K for him (and apparently ridsdale turend down £4 million for him last year!)

He's fat.

Likes a drink.

And crashes his car a lot.

In his first season for us he played a blinder, netting 24 goals. Many of those were from free kicks and penalties, he is sopmething of a master of the spot kick, but they were goals none the less.

Last season we brought in Chopra and before a ball had been kicked Ross was in a strop at the thought of being on the bench. i could not understand this, cos in my opinion when he is motivated i is as good as Chopra, but for whatever reason he did spend most of the season on in the dug out.

Sadly, rather than fight for his place he opted to get pissed and moan a lot. Not the sort of thing Dave Jones tolerates.

In short, when he puts his mind to it he can be rather special, but has some motivation problems. Also, amount of time he has spend on the bench and the bar stool means he is not quite at his peak in terms of fitness (although i hasten to add, i am sure he could run rings around me :D)

In his first season for us he played a blinder, netting 24 goals. Many of those were from free kicks and penalties, he is sopmething of a master of the spot kick, but they were goals none the less.

Last season we brought in Chopra and before a ball had been kicked Ross was in a strop at the thought of being on the bench. i could not understand this, cos in my opinion when he is motivated i is as good as Chopra, but for whatever reason he did spend most of the season on in the dug out.

Sadly, rather than fight for his place he opted to get pissed and moan a lot. Not the sort of thing Dave Jones tolerates.

In short, when he puts his mind to it he can be rather special, but has some motivation problems. Also, amount of time he has spend on the bench and the bar stool means he is not quite at his peak in terms of fitness (although i hasten to add, i am sure he could run rings around me :D)

Cheers. Thats interesting. So he has a point to prove doesn;t he? We'll see how he responds, Grayson did well with our ex-prima donna beckford - so could be able to handle another stroppy one.

I know it is only half time, but i would like to be the first person this season to say .... WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

:cool::D:rolleyes::facepalm:

back to proper football soon, be interesting to see how the respective loans play against their substantive clubs.

looks like we have another signing,

BBC Cardiff City are set to sign former Middlesbrough defender Chris Riggott subject to a "rigorous" fitness test.

The 30-year-old former England under-21 international is a free agent after Middlesbrough released him in June.

So we have to bring in Koumas, Keogh, McPhail and Heaton!!! What riches we have these days, all four replacements would probably be regular first teamers at just about every other club in the division.

and we still got burke, oli and whitts :D

and we still got burke, oli and whitts :D

Due to other commitments that was the first league game I have seen this season, I obv didn't get to see Bellamy play, but Oli is the absolute bollocks. How an EPL club didn't snap him up I dont know, but he was awesome, only on the field for about an hour, prob less, but easily man of the match. We proved today we are not a one man club, but I think his presence is spurring everyone else on. The football on display today, against a team that was in the Prem just 5 months ago was sublime, one of the most enjoyable afternoons I have ever had down the City. The big difference was, and regular city goers will understand this, was that usually at 1-0 I am expecting the equaliser. Today I never even saw the equaliser as an option.

where are the superfoxes fans?

they normally squat here all confident before we take them to the cleaners.

Lets not tempt fate.Lets just play it cool this season and just come on and take the piss AFTER we have stuffed teams.

So I have a lift to Leics and back (it is 2 hrs each way) with my Leics-supporting mate

I have no match ticket but am sure I can blag it in as there's always tickets on the go

Should I go? Would have to make some random excuse up to leave work at 4.

Gotta love spontaneous night games.

Anyone on here going Ipswich on Sat? I am (I think) - that should be a good 'un and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom