Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor game but worth it for the last minute winner from Keogh. He can trap the ball further than I can kick it. Nice header though. Fuck off Millwall you caaaannnts.

Boss took his famil today so I found mysloef without ticket. Had a choice, pay £27 for a ticket or go Premier for £50, i buckled and went prem. Great time but dnit to bottling it and left for bar wth 5 mins to go and saw winner from there.

We struggled at times, but also at times played some of the most beautiful football seen in Cardiff, but i guess that is the story mots gmaes these days. darcy Blake is turning into a great great player imho, took a massive hit today and git up and got on with it. Thought Hudson played well too, although I'm sure there will be others who will say he had his worst ever game, and Gyepes is solid this season.

I hope this is a nothing story with the papers just filling pages again, but to let Burke go would be criminal. Come on jonesey, make the offer.

Total nonsense story.

Player says he want to stay, but hasnt been offered new contract then says there is no rush to get it sorted. Welsh media is aboslute bollocks. Everyone knows that the clubs priority was getting signings in for the season and then they would concentrate on signing up out of contract players which is what they are doing, Whiits signs tomorrow.

That is a magnificent piece of writing, Paul - one of your finest reports to date, if I may make so bold.

Top work!

Good work Paul boss. Knuckle-dragging recidivists, Peter Pan thug nostalgists. Don't get that kind of eloquence on many City message boards :D

As is my wont (natural born loser) I pitched up to both the Walkers and Portman Road for performances of such abject poverty that it was like the last 10 years never happened (though, oddly, I kind of loved it for that, the unreconstructed squalor of the fact that we are a bit shit despite the glossy romance of fashion, to borrow from Billy Bragg)

We need oli BIG style. Rarely if ever have I seen a better footballing midfielder down there, save JK in his first spell there, and save Eddie Newton

Good stuff mate, and I for one am gald it didn't kick off all over the place. May wear my colours down the Den after all. Not.

You lot will tonk us tonight, probably by more than the 5 that Derby put past us at the weekend. :facepalm:

I'll be happy with a consolation goal tbh :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9031705.stm

Well this seems to back up what I have heard from some of my travelling chums.

I really struggle to understand how they reckon you looked more likley to take 3 points!!!

The ref last night was an absolute disgrace missing so much including blatant handballs 5 yards in front of him. Jay was battered for the full 90 minutes, pulled over in the box, climbed on etc and he got fuck all. He is one of the most fouled players in the division and refs dont seem to give a fuck. I understand Jay's frustration last nite and why he picked up a yellow card, the respect campaign has to work both ways. Jay consistently gets fouled all game and as soon as he gives naything back he is the one penalised.

Heaton was awesome last night, his confidence and command of the box is so much better than Marshall. And whisper it quietly, but Hudson was again up there for MoM.

Naylor might as well retire, he aint got it, and Keogh is struggling.

well i can report first hand that your 'chums' are wrong.

Fwiw I've heard from Palace mates and a neutral who were at the game that we looked uncomfortable for the first half an hour. After that we were then the team who were far more likely to break the deadlock. That's also pretty much how it sounded on the radio commentary too, and is backed up by the highlights in the link above and subsequent match reports.

Obviously with the pathetic form we've been in recently we see it as a valuable point gained, whereas you lot will no doubt see it as two points thrown away against a team ripe for the taking.

Strong possibility Bellamy might get some game time today.

Looks like Jones has agreed with Flynn that even if he is fit to play for city, he ain't fit to play for Wales...... any thoughts?

Too right. He is fit to play today so we have evry right to start him, however if he plays again next week it will set his recovery back another month so he shouldn't play imo. Why should Cardiff keep him in the bench so that he can play for Wales and then comne back fucked again? He played two games in 5 days for wales last month and has then missed a shed load of games for us, not on if you ask me. If there is one player who should retire form international football to prolong his club career it is CB, but he's such a patriotic welshman he is more likley to call time on his club career so he can acrry on playing til he's 40 for wales!!

Good result.

Whitts missed another pen though.

Time to pick a new pen taker. Until he gets his eye on goal back.

Good result.

Whitts missed another pen though.

Time to pick a new pen taker. Until he gets his eye on goal back.

Bellers took the ball, I thought he was going to take it. I think he'll take them from now on.

good win, pity Warnock's lot knicked a goal in the 93rd min.

hope we get Riggott fit soon

our reserves are playing your reserves at twerton park in bath next wednesday afternoon if any of you lot fancy it. kick off's 2pm but admission is free :) i'll probably be going down with a mate, so would be good to see anyone who fancies it.

Phew...i feared Cardiff were gonna do their old trick of losing to a bottom team for a while. Bloooooobirds

Weird thing is that despite being 0-2 down after 6 minutes I turned to guy next to me and said, "I'm still confident",Never had any worries today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom