Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being treated to a bit of hostility in the premier club next week. I know it is smart casual, but what does that mean? Jeans allowed?

Being treated to a bit of hostility in the premier club next week. I know it is smart casual, but what does that mean? Jeans allowed?

Jeans allowed mate, but they dont like trainers and you can wear colours on 4th floor but not on 3rd floor(restaurant). Who you going with? As you are potentially a customer I ams ure I could arrange for a return visit if you enjoy the experience. Which floor you gonna be on, I'llk look out for ya!

Jeans allowed mate, but they dont like trainers and you can wear colours on 4th floor but not on 3rd floor(restaurant). Who you going with? As you are potentially a customer I ams ure I could arrange for a return visit if you enjoy the experience. Which floor you gonna be on, I'llk look out for ya!

A mate is splashing out for his son's 21st. We are having a meal and the full works (even going down by limo). I have been told no colours and no trainers but was struggling to get my head around jeans being smart. I have lost my bet now :facepalm:

Do you mean the Norwich game? Funny enough I m going in there too, for the first time in my life, as guests ofthe Club (who have been wonderful since an incident taht happened to my 5yo old girl at the Donny game). Full 3 course meal (is the food nice?) and they have thrown a few extras in too like a tour and stuff and meet the players, for me and my 2 nippers (and my Mrs). We are on level 3 I think (what does that mean?)

I am wearing jeans, just not trainers or a City top. My 2 nippers will be in a Bellamy 39 top and a Chopra 8 top tho! I actually emailed the club last week and they said smart denim is fine in those areas

Clint see you in there is it, it feels weird (this is a nice coincidence tho!)

Do you mean the Norwich game? Funny enough I m going in there too, for the first time in my life, as guests ofthe Club (who have been wonderful since an incident taht happened to my 5yo old girl at the Donny game). Full 3 course meal (is the food nice?) and they have thrown a few extras in too like a tour and stuff and meet the players, for me and my 2 nippers (and my Mrs). We are on level 3 I think (what does that mean?)

I am wearing jeans, just not trainers or a City top. My 2 nippers will be in a Bellamy 39 top and a Chopra 8 top tho! I actually emailed the club last week and they said smart denim is fine in those areas

Clint see you in there is it, it feels weird (this is a nice coincidence tho!)

The food is superb.

The kids will have a great time, the MoM presentation takes place on Level 3 after the game and they are always prepared to have photos taken and sign autographs. level 3 is the restaurant, level 4 the bar area. Our verison of the prawn sarnie brigade it might be but it isnt as posh as some people would have you believe. Look out for some "old" stars. Premier club employ Damon Searle and Gary Bell as greeters.

Will have to try and meet up with you both for a pint.

The Stand - that band of City fans and Welshy types who've done that "I'll be there" single for the Keenor statue are playing at the following live dates over the next week:

Barry Dockers Club (October 24)
Cynon Valley Mountain Ash Inn (26)
Merthyr Tydfil Brunswick (27)
Bridgend Haywain (28)
Port Talbot Burgess Green (29)
Cardiff Ninian Park Pub (midday show) (30)

http://www.facebook.com/CoalnotCole << strange address!

The Stand - that band of City fans and Welshy types who've done that "I'll be there" single for the Keenor statue are playing at the following live dates over the next week:

Barry Dockers Club (October 24)
Cynon Valley Mountain Ash Inn (26)
Merthyr Tydfil Brunswick (27)
Bridgend Haywain (28)
Port Talbot Burgess Green (29)
Cardiff Ninian Park Pub (midday show) (30)

http://www.facebook.com/CoalnotCole << strange address!

Its because the sing is a miners song and its up against, and doing very well, Cheryl Cole for the number 1 spot next weekend!!!! Beating JLS.

Now see the video.

Anyone who is tempted to buy this please do so this week as it has a chance of charting highly and could if sales are enough go very close to realising the monye required for the statue.

I'd rather stay 2nd till April tbh. We don't handle top well. We need the carrot to keep us motivated.

we win 4-0 at Leeds to go joint top

FiveLive's response is Mark Clemmett looks like Steve Harper

fuck off you cunts, it might have been nice to have a match report

:mad:

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to watch
Cardiff win away. Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom