Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-4 up after 55 minutes and we took our foot of the gas, we could and should have had 12 and gone top,the team has gone soft.

JONES OUT NOW

Lets not get too excited now guys. If we'd thumped QPR 4-0 I'd be thinking yeah baby Prem here we come.

But Leeds?

Newly promoted to the Championship.
History of Leaking goals.
Bottom half of the the table.

Its like bragging that I've beaten up a 12 year old kid.

So I have 3 copies of I'll Be There, one for the house, one for the car, one to wind up my Jack mate in work, innit

And for the first time in years I lumped on the City. To win v Leeds at 6/4 and Jay 1st goal at 6/1, so all in all a very very tidy 24 hours

BRING IT ON YOU BEAUTIES

As if the FAW would ban him for the Jacks game, they wouldn't dare. It was a very bad tackle, but nobody from Leeds have made a fuss so why look into it?

weeelllll - I am going to have to spend most of the time with my hosts, but i am sure i can squeeze a jar in somewhere along the line.

I'm with my girlfriend and the two nippers but yeah I reckon, how will I know it's you? Are you dodgy-looking? That won't narrow it down, see. Do you have the debonair air of a man finally feasting at the high table of fast-flowing football fluidity? Do you work in there (or do you have a box or similar, I have no idea what you do!)

Is it the same poshish restaurant I was in for the Stereos? Them I had no food and 10 'bows. Will be on better behaviour but it is all a bit surreal

Tell me more about those parts of the ground, will the players be in there post-game and happy to sign shirts etc for the kids?

I'm with my girlfriend and the two nippers but yeah I reckon, how will I know it's you? Are you dodgy-looking? That won't narrow it down, see. Do you have the debonair air of a man finally feasting at the high table of fast-flowing football fluidity? Do you work in there (or do you have a box or similar, I have no idea what you do!)

Is it the same poshish restaurant I was in for the Stereos? Them I had no food and 10 'bows. Will be on better behaviour but it is all a bit surreal

Tell me more about those parts of the ground, will the players be in there post-game and happy to sign shirts etc for the kids?

You usually get a player,on the injury list, in before the game for a chat with Roger Gibbins and then after the game the MoM award is made in there.All the squad are cracking guys and all of them will sign autographs. MoM will be Bellamy I can tell you that now, as it usually goes to the player the sponsors want to be photograpohed with. Hence the reason Whiits and Gaboir don't win!!

Alright Urban Bluebirds? Left the ticket office empty handed this morning :mad: If anyone knows of a spare for the Jacks game I would be mighty grateful.

Apart from the Leicester play-off semi (which still ended in victory despite losing on the night) I remain an unbeaten supporter at the new stadium following 14 visits. Important I go to this one right? ;)

Pretty please......

Alright Urban Bluebirds? Left the ticket office empty handed this morning :mad: If anyone knows of a spare for the Jacks game I would be mighty grateful.

Apart from the Leicester play-off semi (which still ended in victory despite losing on the night) I remain an unbeaten supporter at the new stadium following 14 visits. Important I go to this one right? ;)

Pretty please......

I will ask around on saturday. I take it that its a complete sell out then?

How much do you wanna pay? i know its not ideal but if all else fails I can get Premier seat for £50. They aren't available on a match by match basis anymore but existing members can buy them, let me know quickly if you wanna go down that route.

Cheers fella. Yep - completely sold out 10 days in advance! Must be a record for a league game.

Am tempted by the Premier seat offer. Would that still be available come next Monday? I'm waiting to hear back from a mate who knows a few of the 1927 London lot. Slight chance he may be able to get me ticket through them. If I haven't heard back from him by the weekend then I would be up for the Premier seat. Let me know if you need to know before then. Thanks again mate.

Cheers fella. Yep - completely sold out 10 days in advance! Must be a record for a league game.

Am tempted by the Premier seat offer. Would that still be available come next Monday? I'm waiting to hear back from a mate who knows a few of the 1927 London lot. Slight chance he may be able to get me ticket through them. If I haven't heard back from him by the weekend then I would be up for the Premier seat. Let me know if you need to know before then. Thanks again mate.

I will still be able to buy it on the day of the game if available, my only concern is that they may well sell out up there too as the attendance has been much higher this season in the posh seats. the sooner you say yes the better the seat, the longer you leave it the furtehr from half way you'll be!!

I will still be able to buy it on the day of the game if available, my only concern is that they may well sell out up there too as the attendance has been much higher this season in the posh seats. the sooner you say yes the better the seat, the longer you leave it the furtehr from half way you'll be!!

Ok cheers mate. Will chase up my other lead an get back to you asap.

fWyjo.png

This just landed in my inbox. Is this shit really necessary? :rolleyes:

Jones out!

Ref was bloody awful today and that's coming from someone happy with the result. It was obvious that Jay was going to pick up his 5th yellow today. DJ should have taken him off before it happened :facepalm:

Overhead as I left the ground...

"if Komas' chip had gone in it would have been a goal"

No! Really?

That boy should work for the ITV pundits team :D

Top of the fucking league!!!!

That was a big win against a promotion contender.

Not a promotion contender - chief exec said as much last week. No money to prolong a push - it's some good fortune and Div 3 players (the entire front five were Div 3 players last year) gelling well really. If they can sqeeze a playoff place then it'd be a miracle - half way would be a good result given the complete lack of money.

I'm afraid.

Not a promotion contender - chief exec said as much last week. No money to prolong a push - it's some good fortune and Div 3 players (the entire front five were Div 3 players last year) gelling well really. If they can sqeeze a playoff place then it'd be a miracle - half way would be a good result given the complete lack of money.

I'm afraid.
You were unbeaten in your last three way trips and would have gone into fourth place had you won. I think most football fans would class their team as promotion hopefuls in that position.

Either way, 3-1 is a great result for City. :D

You were unbeaten in your last three way trips and would have gone into fourth place had you won. I think most football fans would class their team as promotion hopefuls in that position.

Either way, 3-1 is a great result for City. :D

They also lost to Palace at home...

13 points from the last 27 possible - that's mid table at best. If you take it before today then 13 from 24. Still nowhere near promotion contending. It's OK, but it's not that much better than, say, Leeds. And those games include games against all of the current bottom six teams (and QPR, yes, sure - the other was Donny who they also lost to).

Seriously - nowhere near promotion contending just now without a large slice of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom