Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF we go up this year and keep Bellamy and Koumas, what are the chances we could just persuade Giggs to have a swansong with the city, but would he get in the team?:D
Maybe we should just go and get him in january. If we don't JONES OUT!

Loovens left under a black cloud. Would the fans get behind him again?

Would he be as good as his former self now that he has been a part of the inferior Scottish league and not had regular football?

IF we go up this year and keep Bellamy and Koumas, what are the chances we could just persuade Giggs to have a swansong with the city, but would he get in the team?:D

Show some ambition. I'd rather Aaron Ramsey or Gareth Bale than Giggs. Preferably both.

IF we go up we might keep Koumas. Bellamy will not be staying though -- Man City do not want him playing for rivals in their bid to be Champions.

Just watched the football league show (recorded) and they called us promotion contenders.

It's early days yet but I've already got those dare to dream nerves. God its way too early to be getting hopeful and worried in equal measure but I'm there already with an underlying hope that this year we go up automatically.

Could this be a dream come true year. I'm scared to believe for fear it gets jinxed.

Christ football don't half play with.your emotions sometimes.

IF we go up we might keep Koumas. Bellamy will not be staying though -- Man City do not want him playing for rivals in their bid to be Champions.

Heard an interesting comment from Bobby Gould yesterday that he hinted that Bellamy may well be a permanent transfer. He intimated that Man City have agreed tom rip up his contract at the end of this season!

Annis is complaining on his forum that the club have been incompetent cos they have not signed up new contracts with the players like Jay in their last year.

Will he ever be happy with what the club do? You sign Bellamy and Koumas and get accussed of incompetence.:facepalm:

Annis is complaining on his forum that the club have been incompetent cos they have not signed up new contracts with the players like Jay in their last year.

Will he ever be happy with what the club do? You sign Bellamy and Koumas and get accussed of incompetence.:facepalm:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Without offering them incredibly stupid pay increases, which we can't afford, then we ain't going to get them to resign. They'll keep their options open.

It won't be an issue when we get promoted though. We'll be able to pick and choose who we want to stay then.

Annis is just looking for any critism he can fund as he is Hammam's whipping boy. Trying to find anyway to get Sam back in, who will then give Annis greater access to the club with which to line his own pockets.

Well with the amount of love Bellers has experienced this week (his interviews on BBC revealing how affected he has been by it all) and if if if he stays fit and if if if it all carries on like this, why would he wantto go back to Citeh when he could potentially stay at home. If we don't go up he is gone, chwarae teg because he is fucking brilliant, but if if if we go up, well, we would have to be in the frame, no?

Most amazing week of my footballing life, I thin. To borrow from all those vox pops on the Football League Show, BUZZING!!!!

OUCH!

file.php

Anyone want to defend this "tackle"? No doubt Palace and Sheff Utd fans will be along to say it isn't that bad.

Ref is in perfect position and did nothing,imho players who put other players out should be abnned until injured player is fit to play again!.
That challeneg could have ended Chops career

In other news 6450 Bellamy shirts sold so far, from what we know about the cost if shirts after the Newcastle revelations that has to be a profit in excess of £250k.

Malaysians have got costs for increasing capacity to 36k for next season in case we go up.

New investors have been looking round ground this week.

Keogh probably signing this week from Wolves.

me thinks this Boothroyd character is going to be this seasons top scorer - in the league

city one up against posh - jay scored

(jacks one nil down)

Will he be the cover for Bothroyd we've so badly needed?
The target man that will allow Dave Jones to stick to Plan A when Bothroyd goes off injured because we don't have a Plan B that works (if there is in fact any Plan B at all).

6" dead according to Wiki so not mega tall. (But then Wiki alread has him down as on loan to us before any official announcement has been made)

Don't forget there's no way Craig Bellamy will stay fit all season especially with more cloggers and hitmen in the CH than the PL.

Well we've already played Sheff Utd, so just Palace and QPR to worry about, unless there is another Warnock tainted club I have forgotten!

Well we've already played Sheff Utd, so just Palace and QPR to worry about, unless there is another Warnock tainted club I have forgotten!

We still got Utd away I'm sorry to say :(

Thats where they are at there worst and the refs at their most scared to punish it.

Actually I'm off the mark a bit.
He started 31 times last season and came on 9 times as sub.
I thought his knee caused more problems than that.
Only Tevez, Barry and De Jong and the ex-goalie played more than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom