Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

feeling hungry now...I make burgers, each time I try something a little different, like adding oats to bind everything together and it works. chopped chillies, herbs, all lush.

let me put it this way there is a place near where I am staying that has been on man vs food...[/quote]

photos or it never happened....will you try to eat what ever grease laden heart attack inducing deep fried creation on offer?

I had a big mac because of this thread.<snip>
It's the fault of this thread that I ended up buying a pack of two frozen microwavable doners, a thin & crispy chicken fajita pizza, and a thin & crispy ham & pineapple pizza. The doner was as underwhelming as you'd expect. :(

i was also inspired by this thread to have a posh free-range pigburger from borough market today. I think the stall has also been at the Country show before now. Anyway, it was tasty, but lacked cheese. I took pics, will show later.

Ashamed?? I'd be fucking proud. :D

...or just buy a double big mac.

candyburger24.jpg

there is a burger restaurant in stokey (top of amhurst road) that does pukka new york burgers and wedges for under a fiver :D happy they are eastern european and push free smoothes or milkshakes on you if you wait for take aways too and the shoreditch fuckers have not discovered it :D I will be happy till they go out of business.

they also have a bourbon selection like you wouldn't believe, perhaps we should have an urban night?

I'm partial to a bit of soy and pink slime.

Though I'm led to believe that the pink slime is only used in American chains. Maybe I put too much faith in Jamie Oliver!

It wasn't that long ago that you people frowned on driving Japanese cars.

Japanese condiments on a hamburger??

I was driving a Japanese car in the early 80s.

I don't think the Japanese would be thrilled with my combination. I like the wasabi mixed with mayo. Then I add pickled banana peppers.

All of you know nothing about burgers.

Take stake mince. Crush it together in your hands, lots of pressure. Add a fair bit, but not too much, of pepper. A tint bit of salt. Keep squashing the mince, turn it in to pattys and squash again. Do this enough you create a burger of the gods. Twonks who use egg and/or other binding agents know nowt. Pressure binds mince, less is more when it comes to a burger.

I don't think we have such silly things over here.

The quadruple cheese Burger dooesnt have the extra sheet of bread or any salad rubbish, so has a more fatty mushy texture

That's not a silly idea at all. I wish we could a get a double quater pounder with bacon over here. Supersized. :cool:

All of you know nothing about burgers.

Take stake mince. Crush it together in your hands, lots of pressure. Add a fair bit, but not too much, of pepper. A tint bit of salt. Keep squashing the mince, turn it in to pattys and squash again. Do this enough you create a burger of the gods. Twonks who use egg and/or other binding agents know nowt. Pressure binds mince, less is more when it comes to a burger.

Stake mince? What is this, fucking McStoker burgers? And you need some fucking spices, some garlic and chili, chopped parsley and stuff in it. FFS. Amateur.

Stake mince? What is this, fucking McStoker burgers? And you need some fucking spices, some garlic and chili, chopped parsley and stuff in it. FFS. Amateur.

Wtf are you? French?

Less is more when it comes to cooking. Keep it simple, keep it real. It's a burger, no need to be a ponce about it.

Back
Top Bottom