Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

The Darren Burger:

banner.jpg

Despite the excellent name, what say ye on NUTTY OR BROWN BREAD in a burger? Wrong as feckin horses that.

It's like cigarette companies advertising that they use organically produced cigarette paper.

I couldn't find many...

This is one of my burgers - could've done with more melty cheese, and a better bun.
View attachment 22540

Meatwagon burger - they do new fangled steaming business when they cook it.
View attachment 22541

Honest burger - they are pricey, but I quite like em - good bun that doesn't disintegrate, and their chips are lush.
View attachment 22542

This was one of jolivers places up north, only place we could find open, was a horrible tasteless burger, the fella only had a couple of bites of his.
View attachment 22543

Take out the big bit of lettuce and this is the best burger I've had yet... not sure I can pin my finger on why, the bun is not too sweet brioche I think, the meat is really good quality and they don't skimp on the bacon and cheese, but don't overdo it either... top of my list so far
View attachment 22544

(I like food and taking photos of it :oops: :D)

A burger is wrong, philosophically, if you aren't able to include some of both pieces of bun, plus the ingredients in the middle, in one bite.

Its like when you're a kid and your logic is all stupid and you don't know the rules of life really, and you think, 'hey, I like coke, and I like milk, and I like orange juice, so if I mix them all together it'll make the BEST DRINK EVER and everyone will wonder why they hadn't thought of it then I'll get rich and buy a plane and fly to the moon :cool:'

Then you try it and it's like errgh, now I know why nobody else has made this.
Are you that 'Terry Christian' posing as Yeltman?

Johnny Canuck3 said:
A burger is wrong, philosophically, if you aren't able to include some of both pieces of bun, plus the ingredients in the middle, in one bite.

I'm good at squashing.

Johnny Canuck3 said:
Sometimes with some of those really tall burgers, I'll turn it sideways and work at it the way you would an open crotch, except with biting included.

Wtf?

Dear god...I like huge quantaties of red meat to be devoured with the hands, but those pics make me want to reach for a knife and fork. :(

I like the Hawaiian: grilled fresh pineapple, bbq sauce, and cheddar.
Or sauteed mushrooms, bacon, and swiss cheese.

Quite fancy a burger today. Likely topped with fried peppers, jalapeños, onions and cheese. Possibly with salsa. Definitely on a lightly toasted white bap. Maybe with bacon, outside chance of a mushroom.

I had a big mac because of this thread. It was a little disappointing. Needs more meat and more cheese, and more meat.
What you should have done is...
Bought two double cheese burger, thrown away the bottom bits of bread, and created a quadruple cheese burger.
Try not to look ashamed whilst you do it.

Back
Top Bottom