Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

The Darren Burger:

banner.jpg

Despite the excellent name, what say ye on NUTTY OR BROWN BREAD in a burger? Wrong as feckin horses that. Not to mention the pineapple. I tried that once and it was a bit like riding a bike through the sea. Stupid and instantly regretful.
never mind the pineapple ( :D) what's in the top half... just salad?

never mind the pineapple ( :D) what's in the top half... just salad?

Yep. Including a few carrot slices in there as well. Now I get where this is going....Darren's a fucking hippy and this is his attempt at making a burger healthy. Darren you twat, burgers arent meant to be healthy :facepalm:

Do you know what I hate? Burgers, where they put a CHICKEN BURGER in with a BEEF BURGER :mad: :mad:

Though this one does actually look bloody well made, its still NOT ON :mad: a lot of kebab shops and stuff offer 'Challenge' burgers like this, where there's a few beef patties, two chicken ones, bacon and a million slices of cheese etc. Respect the burger you fuckwanks, ONE OR THE OTHER :mad:

JapanBurgerKingMeatMonster1.jpg

Aha, thats a burger king burger hence it looking so good. (Available in Japan only). Its THESE monstrosities I'm on about....

images

Its like when you're a kid and your logic is all stupid and you don't know the rules of life really, and you think, 'hey, I like coke, and I like milk, and I like orange juice, so if I mix them all together it'll make the BEST DRINK EVER and everyone will wonder why they hadn't thought of it then I'll get rich and buy a plane and fly to the moon :cool:'

Then you try it and it's like errgh, now I know why nobody else has made this.

Absolutely excellent burger, beer and indeed photograph there badseed me old mucker. A man who appreciates the finer things in life I can tell. The bun looks like the perfect bun for a burger. That picture is getting my burger nodules moister by the minute! I must look away...but cant :cool:

Have it your way. Fine, I'll have not 1000, but 1050 extra bacons on my burger please. What a legend, he actually eats a load of it as well :cool:

Thanks to this thread we're having burger and chips tonight.

My burger will be served in a bun with fried onion, mushrooms, relish, cheese (cheddar) and mustard.

They're waitrose ultimate steak burgers I found in the tramps buffet and chucked in the freezer.

Lush!

Oh how nice it is to be making such a difference in the world! For there is no better gift than being given the feeling of wanting a burger, and then getting one. A really good one :)

Pics of your own burgers for judgement/glory would be most welcomed :cool:

The Darren Burger:

banner.jpg

Despite the excellent name, what say ye on NUTTY OR BROWN BREAD in a burger? Wrong as feckin horses that. Not to mention the pineapple. I tried that once and it was a bit like riding a bike through the sea. Stupid and instantly regretful.

Don't diss Kraze Burger! :mad: Nutty brown bread allows you to feel healthy while eating unhealthy food. :cool:

Hey Yugi. Recognise this? Lose them big pickles and it'd be ace :cool:

main.jpg

Concoctions of the world soft, spicy Korean hot sauce and beef neck fillet, bacon, and fresh cheese, lettuce, homemade pickles, tomato, onion has entered the burger.

Onion has entered the burger :cool:

Hey Yugi. Recognise this? Lose them big pickles and it'd be ace :cool:

Concoctions of the world soft, spicy Korean hot sauce and beef neck fillet, bacon, and fresh cheese, lettuce, homemade pickles, tomato, onion has entered the burger.

Onion has entered the burger :cool:

:D Entered the burger! :eek: That Korean sauce is lovely too! Those big pickles are proper home-made ones from sliced Korean cucumber. :)

Back
Top Bottom