Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

My turn for a filthy burger today - alas no photo though - went to Wendys (the call of the place when I am in Stratty is often irresistible :oops: ) and I had a Dave single with fries, very nice it was too.
Now I won't say no to a Maccy D's, but Wendys fries are a cut above IMO.

My turn for a filthy burger today - alas no photo though - went to Wendys (the call of the place when I am in Stratty is often irresistible :oops: ) and I had a Dave single with fries, very nice it was too.
Now I won't say no to a Maccy D's, but Wendys fries are a cut above IMO.

I'd like to try Wendy's are some point.

If just because of the meme format. :)

This has given me basically what are likely to be considered impure thoughts about those baguette pizza sub things sandwiched around some fried pork bangers. :hmm:

Not sure the cheese sticks wouldn't push me over the edge in terms of what I could manage in one sitting, but the rest of it looks excellent - bacon fat nicely crisped, burgers look juicy, bun looks like it can take the structural strain placed on it.
Numbers bringing the filthy burger A game again :D (Every time I see he's bumped this thread I have a Pavlovian reaction even before I click on it!)

Not sure the cheese sticks wouldn't push me over the edge in terms of what I could manage in one sitting, but the rest of it looks excellent - bacon fat nicely crisped, burgers look juicy, bun looks like it can take the structural strain placed on it.
Numbers bringing the filthy burger A game again :D (Every time I see he's bumped this thread I have a Pavlovian reaction even before I click on it!)
Not my own burger, I was perusing burgers on Google.

Back
Top Bottom