Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

Actually I think you should retract that "just cos you can't afford it" comment, because that was NOT part of what I said, that is assumption from you and you shouldn't be making that sort of comment about me.
This is the internet, I wont retract it because you brought prices into it. Get over it please. It's just words.

This is the internet, I wont retract it because you brought prices into it. Get over it please. It's just words.

It isn't OK to denigrate me for my social status like that, YOU get over it - you enjoy an overpriced burger and chips, deal with the criticism instead of trying to income-shame those who think it is overpriced.

It isn't OK to denigrate me for my social status like that, YOU get over it - you enjoy an overpriced burger and chips, deal with the criticism instead of trying to income-shame those who think it is overpriced.
Always such the victim, you moved from surrey to london and now moan about prices. Jeeze put me on ignore ffs

you dont make the rules mate. Which is my main problem with you. So judgemental wow

You don't make the rules either, if I want to comment on the cost of a burger, I fucking well will!!!

I've done nothing wrong! I am just as allowed to comment as everyone else!

So judgemental wow.

You don't make the rules either, if I want to comment on the cost of a burger, I fucking well will!!!

I've done nothing wrong! I am just as allowed to comment as everyone else!
Go for it .. Fill your boots... and maybe give us a review of Morleys. (my review Morley's are awesome.)

Go for it.. Fill your boots... and maybe give us a review of Morleys. (my review Morley's are awesome.)

I don't even understand what this sentence means tbh but chill the fuck out mate, I said I thought a burger looked expensive for what it was, I wasn't murdering anyone. These threads are about criticism.

EDIT: OH and nice edit, your post said "Go for it.. Fill your boots... and maybe give us a review or Morleys" when I was replying to it, which is a nonsense sentence.

I don't even understand what this sentence means tbh but chill the fuck out mate, I said I thought a burger looked expensive for what it was, I wasn't murdering anyone. These threads are about criticism.
OK Epona, I'm sorry , had a bit of a hard day, and you got the brunt of it.

And you are totally right 15 quid for a burger and chips is shit, I just got on one

EDIT: OH and nice edit, your post said "Go for it.. Fill your boots... and maybe give us a review or Morleys" when I was replying to it, which is a nonsense sentence.
Nice edit ;) , please see your DM

Always such the victim, you moved from surrey to london and now moan about prices. Jeeze put me on ignore ffs

Also what the fuck does this even mean, I moved from Surrey (where I lived for most of my childhood) to London OVER 30 FUCKING YEARS AGO.

And I didn't want to move here, I moved for work because my job was relocating and personal reasons that turned out to be not a good longterm decision, I was barely 20.

That being brought up in the context of this thread and anyone remembering that info and posting about it in a thread where it isn't really relevant is REALLY fucking weird and feels a bit stalkery.

Edit to add: 30 year old beef is pretty stinky.

And if Surrey was any cheaper I'd have fucking moved back

Last edited:
I know some people on here really don't like me, but having a go at me on a fucking burger thread for posting my fucking opinion the same as everyone else and in response to my comments posting details about my life that it is weird you even fucking remember but are not at all relevant to the thread is not at all cool.

That's... ummm!... Interesting(??)

It has a certain "child like" innocence usually found in home cooked burgers, yet the fries look professionally deep fried. The more than generous spacing of fries to the edge of the plate reeks of a big chain corporate accountants shaving a further %'age point on portion control. However the dual bun brings a delightful eccentricity that can only be found in true amateur fayre. One can almost taste the love in this offering

Edit: grammer(sic) innit

Last edited:
It's over fucking £11 quid though, SIDES SEPARATELY PRICED (so just shy of £15 for burger and fries), and in a brioche bun that looks a bit overcooked.

I feel like we are losing sight of the affordable fast food on the go promise of burgers a bit here.

There's room for both. and in 160 pages this thread has never been exclusive fast food burgers, there's plenty of home made ones on here too.

ETA: £15 for a sit down meal with drinks and table service, is pretty standard.

Last edited:
There's room for both. and in 160 pages this thread has never been exclusive fast food burgers, there's plenty of home made ones on here too.

ETA: £15 for a sit down meal with drinks and table service, is pretty standard.

Where did I say it shouldn't be posted?

Saying "Fuck me, that's expensive" or words to that effect is not some sort of Urban 75 crime now, is it?
I would say someone getting personal about my comment afterwards is out of order though.

That doesn't say it shouldn't be posted, can you not read or something? :confused:

It is giving my opinion on sit-down and eat fancy burgers. :confused:

I'm not the one trying to prevent discussion here. :confused:

I'm not the one bringing personal shit about other posters into a thread about fucking burgers

And although he apologised to me, now the rest of you are piling in 2 days later, just take a step back.

Talking of overly expensive burgers..

And you dont even get to go out to have them.

Still got to cook them. Fuck that. At that price I want the work done for me.

That doesn't say it shouldn't be posted, can you not read or something? :confused:

It is giving my opinion on sit-down and eat fancy burgers. :confused:
You asked a question so I feel the need to answer it. Don't assume I'm piling on two days later (Sometimes I don't come on here for days)

Yes I can read. Your wording made out we were 'losing sight of the fast food on the go promise of burgers!'

Which isn't really an opinion on sit-down fancy burgers! Its completely disregarding them.

That price is for 2 of them.

Back
Top Bottom