Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

Yeah, I reckon Frome is your nearest.

If I were you, I'd be heading for Fattso, in Wells though.
Bizzarely, they are parked up opposite the vets who look after our 3 mogs - never really registered TBH - they do seem to be more for the evening meal market - but . . . at only a 9 mile round trip is not an insignificant reduction to the old carbon footprint, might be persuaded to give them a go. Shame there's nothing really there for Mrs Voltz's taste

I haven't eaten at a BK since I got food poisoning from one 15 years ago.

Yeah that would put one off somewhat!

I have to say I was disappointed, I haven't had a BK for years and remember them years back as being significantly better tasting than McD's. I had a Whopper with cheese and it was just average and wasn't better than the last Big Mac I had.

Will definitely give Wendy's a go next time.

I have to say I was disappointed, I haven't had a BK for years and remember them years back as being significantly better tasting than McD's. I had a Whopper with cheese and it was just average and wasn't better than the last Big Mac I had.

Mentioned a lot on this thread already, but my biggest problem with BK is that they are way more inconsistent then McDonald's. Which given they are more expensive isnt really on. I've even been in some that are filthy. Puts me off somewhat.

That's how remembered them prior to that incident.

Removing it because they "can't keep up with demand" sounds like a marketing thing though, they'll make a shit load and re-introduce it amid a bit of fanfare at some some point.

I don't get the fuss about chicken burgers personally.

Prefer beef to chicken, but I'd still eat it. Might seek it out when they're back in stock.
I was thinking the same, but

Have some £1.99 vouchers so will probably have a Quarter Pounder, Chicken Sandwich and two fries for 1p less than the Chicken Big Mac.

I was thinking the same, but

Have some £1.99 vouchers so will probably have a Quarter Pounder, Chicken Sandwich and two fries for 1p less than the Chicken Big Mac.

My go-to McD order is Big Mac, Cheeseburger and large fries.
OH once ballsed this up and got me a Big Mac, Double Quarterpounder with cheese and large fries - thought I was going to die due to overeating, there is a massive difference between a cheeseburger and a double quarterpounder.

Are the vouchers still on the back of the receipt, or is it all e-vouchers these days? I can't use those because I don't have data on my phone so can't access them when I'm in there placing my order.

My go-to McD order is Big Mac, Cheeseburger and large fries.
OH once ballsed this up and got me a Big Mac, Double Quarterpounder with cheese and large fries - thought I was going to die due to overeating, there is a massive difference between a cheeseburger and a double quarterpounder.

Are the vouchers still on the back of the receipt, or is it all e-vouchers these days? I can't use those because I don't have data on my phone so can't access them when I'm in there placing my order.

That's sounds like what I'd eat after a serious day underground. Although not a big mac as don't like the sauce and they are weirdly anaemic plain.

That's sounds like what I'd eat after a serious day underground. Although not a big mac as don't like the sauce and they are weirdly anaemic plain.

It's why I have both a Big Mac and a cheeseburger - because I like the sauce on a Big Mac, but I also like one with ketchup and mustard instead.

I should add I don't do this often, probably a couple of times a year, it's not like a regular thing :D

Although to be fair, I did quite enjoy the Double Quarterpounder - bit dry though, it would be improved by the sauce from a Big Mac

Back
Top Bottom