Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

So I’m a fucking masochist. So I’m going to order a ‘too tall for my mouth‘ burger.

CB Deluxe
Certified Angus Beef, Havarti Cheese, Onion Ring, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Burger Sauce

Pics shortly.

That didn’t occur to me TBH! Between that and the ‘Empire‘ burger i previously posted the sun really hasn’t set yet In the colonies.

Yes, it’s either a very un-urban choice, or you have chosen a chain of bars which comport themselves “in the manner of a large intestine”.

The top of the bun looks like it is floating.
two fried onion rings.

I tried to compress everything (and rearrange the ingredients) but it was hopeless.

As long as climate change doesn't kill us, Brexit doesn't fuck the UK economy, Covid allows us at some point in the future to start going to live gigs and have some fun, et fucking whatever...we need to address the burger height thing. I think it's a genuinely world wide structural and systemic issue.

As Camus implied in The Myth of Sisyphus you've got to have a passion. So I'm pushing this fucking rock up this fucking hill. But I'm not smiling (just on the inside).

I had to deconstruct it. Ridiculous. We need a height statement on burgers like you get on underpasses For vehicle. I like to think I'm not too bad on both sides of an argument but in this case I’m definitely right.
Ingredients look very good, if I were to serve that it would be in 2 burgers with the overall same amount of food. That bun would slice thinner and the meat could be 2 patties or sliced in 2. It's a form and function thing that seems to have been usurped by a fashion for these tall monstrosities. Chips on that order also look drenched and would require forking, that too is a fail, the chip should be suitable to use as a finger food.

I'm sure it was a tasty but messy experience.

Ingredients look very good, if I were to serve that it would be in 2 burgers with the overall same amount of food. That bun would slice thinner and the meat could be 2 patties or sliced in 2. It's a form and function thing that seems to have been usurped by a fashion for these tall monstrosities. Chips on that order also look drenched and would require forking, that too is a fail, the chip should be suitable to use as a finger food.

I'm sure it was a tasty but messy experience
LOL

That reminds me of this beauty from the much missed Yes! Burger in Prague. It was a fabulous place, with magnificent burgers. I think this one was called the Golem.

View attachment 307764
It’s magnificent no doubt but it’s another deconstruction job. It reminds me of some of the ridiculous Caesar drinks you can get here in Canada. Amazing but completely impractical. Check thsee out for examples (this is supposed to be a drink remember).

555E3C10-DC27-423D-8345-F35E60A25968.png

E9B1852F-55E4-4F74-8266-E2F8F68A3EC7.png

Back
Top Bottom