Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

Southern Fried Chicken Fillet
Mayo (with fresh black pepper cracked in it)
Lettuce
A slice of Burger cheese (yes, I have burger cheese....think it's american but its not as yellow as the above so...hmmm..)
Sesame seed bun

Get in :cool:

I think this may be dinner for us .With home made spicy wedges on the side.

A pizza burger? :eek: :D

burgerCorralItaliana.png

Oooo....this is interesting:

burgerCorralItaliana.png

CORRAL ITALIANA
Con queso mozzarella, adición de salsa italiana, queso parmesano y mayonesa.

Precisely interpreted as:

With the mozzarella cheese, addiction to this Italian sauce covered cheesy burger will be unpreventable :cool:

You could break up a southern fried chicken fillet on to your soup like meaty croutons?
You can get them for about a quid from Iceland.
already asked the fella earlier if he fancied some chicken in the soup :D nope :(

I could still get some though :hmm:

anyway... this is not burger talk :oops:

Sorry, didnt see your post there Bid. Was busy on the phone to my boss inbetween drinking lager and looking at burgers :D

CORRAL ITALIANA
Con queso mozzarella, adición de salsa italiana, queso parmesano y mayonesa.

Precisely interpreted as:

With the mozzarella cheese, addiction to this Italian sauce covered cheesy burger will be unpreventable :cool:

Unpreventable? How do you get that from "parmesan cheese and mayonnaise"?

Morrisons are doing some lush burgers at the moment. Normally I rarely buy supermarket meat as it is cack but I thought I'd give these a go.

Aberdeen Angus steak burger with chilli and sweet red pepper. They're fucking gorgeous, served with fresh bread buns - lightly toasted with Orkney Cheddar, raw onions, tomato and pea shoots. :cool:

As always it was served with Sriracha Flying Goose Chilli Sauce.

I learned about something called a "Crown Pizza" today - Which is apparently a basic pizza studded with mini cheeseburgers - a burger pizza!

I am not in a hurry to go and seek one out to try. :eek:
The Pizza Hut version was plastered all over the billboards in Abu Dhabi, it looked fucking grim.

Mrs M's burger recipes.

Beefburger
1 Beef mince
2 Finely chopped onions
3 Seasoning (salt, pepper, chilli flakes)

Mix 1, 2 & 3 together with your hands. Shape into burgers. Fry. Let them get good and cooked with a bit of a crust before you turn it or it will fall apart. Onions really add juiciness.

Pork burgers
1 Pork mince
2 Finely chopped onions
3 Pickled ginger, drained and chopped
4 Seasoning (salt, pepper, chilli flakes)

Mix 1, 2, 3 & 4 together with your hands. Shape into burgers. Fry. Let them get good and cooked with a bit of a crust before you turn it or it will fall apart. Onions really add juiciness.

Obviously, the better quality the mince, the better the burger but I've used Supermarket basics/value mince and people still ask for seconds.

This is a monster of a challenge. I dunno if I could and quite a price tag too.

RaverDrew said:
@editor would love this place, each table has it's own iPad which you use to order your food :D

A vibrant hipster waiter would seal the deal :D

My source tell me that the chips come in two "small to medium" bowls. If you'd ordered them on their own in a pub, you certainly wouldn't call them a "generous" portion size.

My source has also seen 8-10 attempts at this challenge, and only one has come close to completing it.

Back
Top Bottom