Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

The Goldiehops & The 3 Grizzly Bears Challenge :cool:

RZaSr.jpg
this looks really easy. And is really close to my work

I might drop in and try just a single burger first.

this looks really easy. And is really close to my work

I might drop in and try just a single burger first.

I could not see the 'Grizzly' burger on their normal menu:

Burgers all served with homemade hand cut rustic chips or skinny fries

Bear burger 8oz fillet/sirloin with mixed lettuce, red onion and mayo £8.95

Chicken Milanese, sliced avocado and smoked bacon with rocket and red onion £11.95

Chicken Milanese, Chorizo, Jalapenos, rocket, tomato, red onion and chilli mayo £11.95

Lamb and Tzatziki with rocket, red onion and tomato £10.95

(v) Grilled aubergine, feta, artichoke with pesto, rocket, red onion and mayo £9.95

(v) Halloumi, field mushroom and roasted red pepper £9.95

8oz Venison Burger with stilton, peppercorn sauce, red onion and rocket £11.95

8oz lean turkey pattie with cranberry sauce mixed leaves, red onion and tomato £8.85

Big Ass Bear Burger 16 oz fillet/ sirloin beef with bacon, cheese, bbq sauce and salad £14.95

Surfing bear burger 8oz fillet/sirloin with king prawns and ranch dressing £13.95

No doubt you can get one though, probably going to be £15+

I get very annoyed when purveyors of so called gourmet burgers allow too much meat juice to soak into the lower bun which then falls apart as you unhinge your gob and prepare to eat it, slopping said contents (inevitably) onto your crotch. :mad:

You don't get this problem in McDonald's. :p

In the patty mix, or in the burger construction? Any type of onions? :hmm:

I wouldn't mind some cooked ones but not a fan of raw.

Onions make it so much better, they're the staple after cheese. Then its tomato, lettuce, bacon, and then whatever else depending on which direction you're going.

Do say, Ford not make cars? :mad:

Or do they just "assemble the accessories" :rolleyes: :p

I made a burger damn you! Before it was just a patty and some vegetables and bottles of sauce, afterwards it was a creation to truly behold :cool:
You cooked one, I'll give you that. It's easy as fuck to make a beanburger, but you didn't. You slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

In the patty mix, or in the burger construction? Any type of onions? :hmm:

I wouldn't mind some cooked ones but not a fan of raw.

Either or both is good, cooked and raw too, I am not fussy. I like the onions to be spicy but not overpowering. As long as they're included.

Patty always sounds vaguely sexual to me. :hmm:

Onions make it so much better, they're the staple after cheese. Then its tomato, lettuce, bacon, and then whatever else depending on which direction you're going.

Cucumber has no place on a burger, mind. I returned a burger to a scran van because it had cucumber on. Could have just picked it out but I was drunk and a student dickhead.

Cucumber has no place on a burger, mind. I returned a burger to a scran van because it had cucumber on. Could have just picked it out but I was drunk and a student dickhead.
Who the fuck puts cucumber on a burger? Pickled, by all means, but raw? FFS.

Back
Top Bottom