Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton 'Splash' 2017 street festival - news and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a thinly veiled threat? :facepalm:

Not in the least but I know that whites have a strong white fear of black male violence and will always jump to the wrong conclusion. So let me address this allegation head on.
I want a public debate and I have asked for one nicely and sought to facilitate. That offer has been refused so I reserve my right to challenge anyone on here if I see them in public. Thats what Im going to do and thats what I meant by identify. Now is that sufficiently clear to all concerned.

Come prove me wrong in debate buddy...or remain just a frightened little man.

I know your form, Mr J. Turn up with supporters, and disrupt if things don't go your way. As you keep saying, you've been doing this for 30 years, so you have a lot of form for people to look back on and draw information from.

Laugh? I nearly did.

I know your form, Mr J. Turn up with supporters, and disrupt if things don't go your way. As you keep saying, you've been doing this for 30 years, so you have a lot of form for people to look back on and draw information from.

Laugh? I nearly did.

You know fuck all and remain a most diminutive, inconsequential little man without conviction. Do your filming man go ahead...

Laugh? I nearly did.
One minute I have no supporters next Im rent a mob dear oh dear.....hahahahah

Not in the least but I know that whites have a strong white fear of black male violence and will always jump to the wrong conclusion. So let me address this allegation head on.
I want a public debate and I have asked for one nicely and sought to facilitate. That offer has been refused so I reserve my right to challenge anyone on here if I see them in public. Thats what Im going to do and thats what I meant by identify. Now is that sufficiently clear to all concerned.

I'm not white. It's you who is jumping to conclusions.

I look forward to it...that way Ill be able to identify you. A white man asking black kids about a black man...this is going to be good.

Mr J, you have way too much confidence in your "pull" round here.
You do what you want. Try to identify me. If you do, come knock on my door. I'll make you a coffee, and you can lay some more lame identity politics bullshit on me. :)

You know how one of the biggest issues with racism can be the dependence on stereotype, Mr. J? Why are you relying on stereotypes?
You think I'm going to jump if a black male approaches me on the street? It'll never happen because it hasn't in the last 50+ years I've been alive. The only people that make me jump are politicians and the white middle class, because they're bourgeois wankers who'd stab me as soon as look at me.

Mr J, you have way too much confidence in your "pull" round here.
You do what you want. Try to identify me. If you do, come knock on my door. I'll make you a coffee, and you can lay some more lame identity politics bullshit on me. :)

Mr P, I enjoy both support and credibility in my community. I just telling everyone one on here that if I see you in Brixton Im going to call you out just as I've been called out on here. What lame is class reductionism and the minimising of racism by whites.

You know how one of the biggest issues with racism can be the dependence on stereotype, Mr. J? Why are you relying on stereotypes?
You think I'm going to jump if a black male approaches me on the street? It'll never happen because it hasn't in the last 50+ years I've been alive. The only people that make me jump are politicians and the white middle class, because they're bourgeois wankers who'd stab me as soon as look at me.

* Snork * Black bourgeois ? You sound like the SWP mate.

Mr P, I enjoy both support and credibility in my community. I just telling everyone one on here that if I see you in Brixton Im going to call you out just as I've been called out on here. What lame is class reductionism and the minimising of racism by whites.

I never minimise racism, but I can see why it'd be a good policy for you to accuse people of doing so.

Nope, not even like your last bandwagon, Respect. Please point out to me where I used the term "Black bourgeois", too. I don't remember using it.

Perhaps you define yourself as a politician, rather than an anti-racist. Yep, that'd make you at least petit bourgeois in this system, and as you keep telling us, you ARE Black.

Perhaps you define yourself as a politician, rather than an anti-racist. Yep, that'd make you at least petit bourgeois in this system, and as you keep telling us, you ARE Black.

And you are not black so your rants on racism are of no consequence to Black people period.

You don't ? But you do believe there is a black bourgeois here in the UK?

The bourgeoisie are the bourgeoisie. I'm sure you recall this from back when you actually did class politics. They're bourgeois by virtue of what they do, not by virtue of their identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom