Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton 'Splash' 2017 street festival - news and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just, er go away Lee. Crawl back into your little hole you fucking idiot. You're nuts. In fact I don't believe you're even the real Lee Jasper. Surely someone who was a senior advisor to the Mayor of this city can't be so thick. Even if it *was* Ken Livingstone.

Just, er go away Lee. Crawl back into your little hole you fucking idiot. You're nuts. In fact I don't believe you're even the real Lee Jasper. Surely someone who was a senior advisor to the Mayor of this city can't be so thick. Even if it *was* Ken Livingstone.

My my the master race is on form today.

Its seems a black man can be called racist ion U75 without a word raised in anger.

Someone fell into a trap that you set up for them through provocation. I think the thing is that people can see that. And they can also see that the argument you want to have is a self-referential one which ends up being about the definition of a word, rather than a useful discussion involving complicated contexts. I think that it's possible for a black person to be racist towards a white person in the UK, but I also think the instances where it would be a significant problem are very limited. In fact that position is, in practical application, basically the same as the one you express in your blog, but you want to state things as an absolute so as to provoke people into indignant emotional reactions. It's one way to start a conversation of course but it's something many people will see and decide not to bother.

Lee - how do you know what colour I am?

If you really are Lee Jasper, then you've got a bit of form in falling on your sword (london assembly, brixton splash etc etc.) I'd suggest you do the same here you nutter.

Someone fell into a trap that you set up for them through provocation. I think the thing is that people can see that. And they can also see that the argument you want to have is a self-referential one which ends up being about the definition of a word, rather than a useful discussion involving complicated contexts. I think that it's possible for a black person to be racist towards a white person in the UK, but I also think the instances where it would be a significant problem are very limited. In fact that position is, in practical application, basically the same as the one you express in your blog, but you want to state things as an absolute so as to provoke people into indignant emotional reactions. It's one way to start a conversation of course but it's something many people will see and decide not to bother.

Lol now Im the devious, cunning black man entrapping poor white people. Utter bollocks. As for your summary of the main points of my article? I say no such thing. Go back and read again. I have offered a proper debate on the issues raised in this thread, Brixton splash and my relevance and credibility in my community which is contested here. Stop mealy mouthing around the subject. These people are cowards and incapable of reason debate. They should with put up or shut up. On things for sure I am going to be a regular poster calling out this bullshit for 2017.

Last edited:
Lee - how do you know what colour I am?

If you really are Lee Jasper, then you've got a bit of form in falling on your sword (london assembly, brixton splash etc etc.) I'd suggest you do the same here you nutter.

The honourable thing twice in 30 years. Proud of that and the first was as a result of the racist media storm led by the then evening slandered.

You have no clue on how to have a sensible debate. All you do is accuse people of being racist. You have made a career from shouting people down and playing the race card. But hey it is good for your inflated ego.Brixton 'Splash' 2017 street festival - news and discussion

Really? Do you have evidence of that bollocks or is this just your emotional reflex? If I have no clue how to debate I should be a pushover in a public arena. Fancy your chances or are just as weak as the rest?

Im still waiting for anyone to come out and take up my offer to sensibly debate Brixton Splash and or my political credibility/relevance in public or indeed why this U75 is a virtual no go area for black people. Are there any takers?
Why don't you just invent a load of positions / opinions that people on here apparently hold - and argue against those instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom