Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumour and general chat - April 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of meeting? what kind of thing happens?

People from various housing groups. Tra's etc.. Planing responses and actions to the attacks on housing by Lambeth council etc... A diverse and open group.. There will be a few missing tonight due to other commitments..
Well worth popping along.. There's usually a few urbs about

saw the horse shit on atlantic road, must have been not long after you took that photo as that same fella (who I know) was still sitting in the window of kaff
Is that the fella who dresses rather extravagantly for a night out at The Grosvenor?

I was in Brixton today. I love Deptford but Housewives Cash & Carry is no substitute for Nour. I love that place.

Anyone know if Zippos Circus tickets are the same price online as at their box office? I want to take the small boy to Brock Park tomorrow for the afternoon show as a holiday treat.

The very bottom of Brixton Hill (St Matthew's Church/Lambeth Town Hall) is closed in both directions with plenty of police and (I think) utilities people there; does anyone know what's happening?

Anyone know if Zippos Circus tickets are the same price online as at their box office? I want to take the small boy to Brock Park tomorrow for the afternoon show as a holiday treat.
think so. I looked at the board and the internet last week and didn't notice a difference. Have fun :)

I've just posted up a little review of the Express cafe.

express-cafe-brixton-2.jpg

I really miss the old Phoenix but I really don't like it now.

The food at the Express is not quite as good at the Phoenix, but it's a LOT cheaper and the decor much less hospital-canteen-like (although very plasticky).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom