Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton Liveable Neighbourhood and LTN schemes - improvements for pedestrians and cyclists

lol, for anyone wondering, yes "common law courts" are a FOTLer thing. see eg: this FoI: UK Common Law Courts - a Freedom of Information request to Ministry of Justice

"

maritime law, check... magna carta, check... someone without a clue about actual legal processes.... oh yes that's a massive check.
This is one of the more random, and less educated, pieces of legal research. Anyone who bangs on about Magna Carta (which was only valid for a short period of time) isn’t worth listening to

Do you want us to file an appeal?
It’d be v worrying if you haven’t as your fundraiser says this needed to be done in July and you’ve accepted many donations since then.

You don’t need to tell us what’s going on but I hope you’re keeping your donors up to date.

It’d be v worrying if you haven’t as your fundraiser says this needed to be done in July and you’ve accepted many donations since then.

You don’t need to tell us what’s going on but I hope you’re keeping your donors up to date.
It’s sweet/slightly weird that you spend so much of your time checking up on a process that you want to fail. If you read the page you’ll find out what’s going on. I’ve spoken to the people who are updating it and told them how concerned you are about the process and how much you care about the case and they are going to make an extra special effort to start doing real time updates for you

It’s sweet/slightly weird that you spend so much of your time checking up on a process that you want to fail. If you read the page you’ll find out what’s going on. I’ve spoken to the people who are updating it and told them how concerned you are about the process and how much you care about the case and they are going to make an extra special effort to start doing real time updates for you

🙄

Of course not. I want your campaign to become completely irrelevant. Glad to hear it’s on its way.
Again, another person who is really keen to ensure that a case which will make a huge difference to the life of a disabled person fails. You’re such kind people

TfL leaflet through the door today. Next LTNs are Acre Lane to S.Circular between Brixton Hill and Kings Ave, and Streatham High Road to Leigham Court Road as far as the common.

nextLTNs.jpg

No details on the gate locations

Yes, because while this is clearly a scam to rip off the desperate - the slightly odd thing is that you aren’t very good at it.

You should be posting regular updates, about how much money even a pound makes and about how close you are to major milestones

Alex

Back
Top Bottom